Preview Changes Vs Adelaide round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we brought in Giles because he's one of the only players on our list that Pyke doesn't know. :drunk:

I see Pyke brought in Ricky Henderson and Ellis-Yolmen. Clear as day he knows he can run us off our feet bringing in some pace.
Agreed. Although you wouldn't classify Nelson as pacey, I would still much rather him in the team to cover their quick forward line. I can see their zippy small forwards in Betts, Cameron and Lynch running a muck

Not explosively quick of the first few steps but in games I've seen him play he's provided good run around the ground. Kind of like how Goodes used to. Not elite acceleration but hard to stop when they get it at pace.
Yeah true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nelson again. Poor bugger.

Hopefully Giles plays on Sauce most of the game which allows Lycett to be dangerous around the ground and up forward.
Barrass in covers their talls, Giles in allows us to use Lycett to stretch their defense.

Now we just need Butler to blanket Eddie in front of his home crown.
Butler for BOG, Eddie 1.3

The stock standard changes to the team. Ruck for ruck, tall defender in for a medium defender playing against a tall forward line, needed to selectGiles against the Crows with Sauce Jacobs.

I really hope we give Giles a decent crack at it during the finals series and into 2017 unless we can land Rory Lobb in the off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back