Prediction Changes vs Adelaide

Wadsworth

Fold the Eagles
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Whoever is Brander's sponsor needs to up their game.

As Brander's sponsor, I have taken on his characteristics. Like Brander, I have heaps of talent, but it is largely untapped. My posting talent is not always on show for all to see. Those and those in the know recognise my immense posting skill. But I just haven't quite had the posting opportunity this year, but I know it will come. Rest assured, despite my lack of positing opportunity this year, I am not considering a switch to the Geelong board at the end of the year.

But I take your point and will try to lift my game.

Apr 8, 2016
Vietnam
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Brander. By a mile.
Donald.jpg

china eagle

Senior List
May 8, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Nice block of games from Jarrod Cameron. Those games are like gold, great Insurance for the coming months if one of the littles go down. 19 year old with plenty of class and a bright future (and perhaps still a twist in his tale to come in Sheptember).

Jiggyman

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
He could seriously end up being the steal of the draft. At the moment Kelly has had the most impact. But he was a mature player who was absolutely AFL ready, and therefore has less improvement left.

Guys like Raynor, Stephenson, Luke D-U and Naughton have been good to very good. But OA sits alongside those guys quite nicely. And they were long gone by our first pick.

And of the guys taken later, I think we really picked the eyes out with Ryan, Petrucelle, Ainsworth and Brayshaw. Maybe Constable or Worpel at Ainsworth's pick have been better, but that's about it.
There's also a fair bit to work with for Brander, if he stays around. Pretty handy draft.

In: Cripps, Hutchings
Out: Cameron, Masten

Little surprised on Masten missing the cut before Waterman, but excited to see Cripps back and hopefully Hutchy can do a job on whoever he gets sent to.

Dream scenario for me is Cripps on a wing and Hutch to Laird, just cause Cripps has been running so well this year.

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast

Little surprised on Masten missing the cut before Waterman, but excited to see Cripps back and hopefully Hutchy can do a job on whoever he gets sent to.

Dream scenario for me is Cripps on a wing and Hutch to Laird, just cause Cripps has been running so well this year.
I’d prefer to see Hutch go to Smith, he’s been really damaging the last 6 weeks or so.

But laird probably needs shutting down as well. They do use him so often as an outlet player.

I’d prefer to see Hutch go to Smith, he’s been really damaging the last 6 weeks or so.

But laird probably needs shutting down as well. They do use him so often as an outlet player.

Smith the better option, you’re probably right, but I feel he spends more time in the guts than Laird, and I like how our midfield has been functioning without a dedicated tagger in there.

Really, I just want to see Cripps released to the wing to absolute run teams into submission, so I’m trying to turn Hutch into a full time tagger from the HFF. Matchups be damned, Cripps will be a winger by the time I’m done.

Shmiddy15

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Changes are pretty solid imo.

Nelson -> Duggan
Waterman -> Nic

Probably the only other changes i'd like to see to the team.

You can honestly raffle Petch and Cameron as well though, and while they both offer different strengths I actually think Cameron's tackling and cleaner skills will be more valuable than the extra couple of touches and raw pace petch provides in the heat of a final.

Gugs9

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan

Like I have said previously if we were going to bring hutch in I am glad its for a mid. Masto is unlucky but there was always an unlucky 7th mid that missed out last year.

Our forward structure has been great since nic went down playing 7 forwards + allen

Back