Changes vs Blues - Lewis and Dunkley on Debut IN for Baker and Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2017
Adelaide
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, AC Milan, North Adelaide
Although Petty wasnt pretty i would keep him ithe team for the remainder of the year. We are now in rebiild mode and dont see the pointof bringing back Lever if a longer break will help him in the long run.

Any selection changes now should be solely for looking toward 2020. Give Lewis a farewell game but that should be it. Hannan, Oscar and Jeffy can remain at Casey.

Imet Hassa

All Australian
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
In; thinking thoughts
Out; learning learnings
In; hand balling to open players
Out; passing lace out to oppo players

It is blatantly obvious that the best way to hit up our leads is to deliberately try and pass to their defenders.

Demon4123

Senior List
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
We lose to Carlton this week and we’ll be second last. Looks like Noah Anderson will be at the club next year.

steve0908

Debutant
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hibberd May Hore

Salem Lever Fritsch

Brayshaw Viney Jones

Smith Weidemen Petracca

Spargo McDonald Hunt

Gawn Harmes Oliver

Lewis Frost Baker Hannan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I was just thinking how our ball movement and over all softness is exactly like Essendon and I realised Goodwin was responsible for their game plan. Either that or he has stolen it and brought it across except with more inside mids.

It shits me to tears seeing every other club basically refusing to go quick through the corridor by hand as it causes you to turn it over without any protection behind you yet we go crazy with it.

MITSUHIRATO

All Australian
Jul 25, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Wtf happened to mfc this season?

Can mfc please pull their fingers out for 1 game? Do us a 2nd favour this season. We gave u lever!... (And goodwin)

This is the most important game of the year... for Adelaide.

Hahahahaha this weekly post on opposition boards has become so pathetic and self degrading that I’m now actually glad we did the pick swap (out of pity for you).

mattdb

Premium Gold
May 1, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I was just thinking how our ball movement and over all softness is exactly like Essendon and I realised Goodwin was responsible for their game plan. Either that or he has stolen it and brought it across except with more inside mids.

It ****s me to tears seeing every other club basically refusing to go quick through the corridor by hand as it causes you to turn it over without any protection behind you yet we go crazy with it.
It was said in this interview last week that Goody was in charge of the ball movement but that's now become part of Rawling's role

We got smashed in the clearances and only laid 36 tackles. I expect the club will give the midfield a shakeup.

Out: Any of our midfielders
In: Maynard

Also Petracca played the most typical Petracca game. Looked solid for about a quarter and a half, then went missing and didn't lay a tackle.

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Wtf happened to mfc this season? Can mfc please pull their fingers out for 1 game? Do us a 2nd favour this season. We gave u lever!... (And goodwin) This is the most important game of the year... for Adelaide.
Wtf happened to mfc this season?

Can mfc please pull their fingers out for 1 game? Do us a 2nd favour this season. We gave u lever!... (And goodwin)

This is the most important game of the year... for Adelaide.

Don't blame us! If you have at least glimpsed at us at all for the last decade you'd know we can't be relied upon for anything. Naturally I blame the Crows. If you hadn't made us play you into form for half a quarter in Darwin then we'd still be two games ahead of Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back