Prediction Changes Vs Bombers r14 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think that match was decided in the ruck. Probably complacency and getting jumped.

We had 21 scoring shots to 12 after quarter time but were rattled by the Bombers huge first quarter and couldn't kick straight to peg the lead back.

Screenshot_20190614-115346.png

I don't think that match was decided in the ruck. Probably complacency and getting jumped.

We had 21 scoring shots to 12 after quarter time but were rattled by the Bombers huge first quarter and couldn't kick straight to peg the lead back.

View attachment 692052
Jeez Lecca was a shithouse ruck.

Sadly Nic Nat was playing.
Okaaay...that slightly kerbs the enthusiasm of a NN return for the Bumbers, as in being a saviour!
Keeps it in perspective. So if NN is not playing it won't make any difference?
But we have a slightly different team than last game.
Was Barras playing last time...and Venables?

Okaaay...that slightly kerbs the enthusiasm of a NN return for the Bumbers, as in being a saviour!

Fraser McInnes led our forward line that game.

Nic playing might give us a mental edge being his first game back. Hell, it might just be enough of a shock to snap the guys out of their bye holiday mode so they get their s**t into gear. I'd like to think they'll rock up ready to play regardless, but I'll take the 1% advantage if it exists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic playing might give us a mental edge being his first game back. Hell, it might just be enough of a shock to snap the guys out of their bye holiday mode so they get their **** into gear. I'd like to think they'll rock up ready to play regardless, but I'll take the 1% advantage if it exists.

Get their what together?? realx mate. We are sitting 4th on the ladder. premierships are not won in May or June. You make it sound like we are sitting bottom 3. Ungrateful fan you are :) .If sitting 4th at the back of a premiership run halfway through the season does not cut it for you, I suggest picking another team or a sport all together.

Yeah but they were WAFL practise matches cause it was still pre season. This is different. He’d been in full training for ages now, I say bring him straight back. If it takes him a few games to get back into it, so what. He only needs to do a few things to have an impact. We can’t afford to drop too many more games so I reckon the risk is worth it

Get their what together?? realx mate. We are sitting 4th on the ladder. premierships are not won in May or June. You make it sound like we are sitting bottom 3. Ungrateful fan you are :) .If sitting 4th at the back of a premiership run halfway through the season does not cut it for you, I suggest picking another team or a sport all together.

Firstly, real x is great. From the rest of your comments I'm thinking you've ingested some about.. 60 minutes ago?

Secondly, way to blow my comments out of proportion. I know there have been some ragey folk 'round these parts after the last game but I'm not one of them and my comments don't at all insinuate that I think we are bottom 3 or playing that type of footy. Please don't quote me with your rubbish again and waste my time unless you have a balanced comment to share.

Nic playing might give us a mental edge being his first game back. Hell, it might just be enough of a shock to snap the guys out of their bye holiday mode so they get their **** into gear. I'd like to think they'll rock up ready to play regardless, but I'll take the 1% advantage if it exists.
For sure...agree... Gaff said they all walk taller when NN is on the field!
But we don't want to go into this game too tall!? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Naita - 0 Marks. Cost us that game according to On the Couch (probably)
Closer than you think.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-25/im-not-soft-says-defiant-eagle-naitanui
WEST Coast ruckman Nic Naitanui insists he won't get dragged down by the critics who said he didn't go in hard enough during last week's loss to Essendon.
Brisbane great Jonathan Brown and former St Kilda forward Nick Riewoldt both criticised Naitanui for failing to throw his weight around during the first half of the 28-point loss to Essendon.
Brown, speaking on Fox Footy at half-time of Thursday's game, said West Coast players in general didn't show enough physicality.
And he said Naitanui – the biggest and most intimidating player on the ground – should have shown more leadership by crashing packs attempting to mark.
Riewoldt agreed.
"It's been a knock on Nic Nat for a long time – he averages less than two marks a game," Riewoldt said.
"He might take mark of the year once in a while, but it's not always on your terms. Sometimes you just have to crash the pack."

I recall the Half Time segment on Fox during that game. G Lyon was ranting and raving, the venom was quite disturbing. Going on about how the first half (by us) was the worst half of football anyone had played to date (that season), it was quite maniacal! I mean were poor, but the second quarter actually came back into the game somewhat.

Anyway, made the events of September 2018 (one sunny Perth day in particular) all the more satisfying :cool::D

Last edited:
Firstly, real x is great. From the rest of your comments I'm thinking you've ingested some about.. 60 minutes ago?

Secondly, way to blow my comments out of proportion. I know there have been some ragey folk 'round these parts after the last game but I'm not one of them and my comments don't at all insinuate that I think we are bottom 3 or playing that type of footy. Please don't quote me with your rubbish again and waste my time unless you have a balanced comment to share.
hahahahaha. Ok mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back