Prediction Changes Vs Bombers r14 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

We could have an old classic battle between Naitanui and Clarke.
images

Now we’re talkin

Xavier Ellis reckons NicNat for Beagles v EF
But just his opinion

Think it's a tough selection week for us Allen / Yeo in doubt , Rioli and Vardy suspended ....really relying on an underprepared Hickey to carry the ruck .

Are you sure about that?

In any case, I think we've exhausted the Yeo injury talk until your club comes out and says if he'll be playing. On our front it seems likely that Aaron Francis comes in for Stringer this week given he was rested from the VFL yesterday, and the two others rested were Zach Clarke and Mark Baguley (so we really want it to be Francis haha).

Jaysus, get a load of this guy's sass.

Yeo was a late withdrawal, so they haven't listed him. I imagine they will update it this week if indeed he will miss another.

It's hardly a KGB disinformation campaign.

images

Now we’re talkin
Never forget Lloyd said this in 2014 after Naitanui had already been an All Australian.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/w...100-games-ng-a8763d2f32941cb7ac444018a8c697b3

“To see Clarke take his seven grabs last weekend and the way he gets around the ground, I don’t think he lacks anything that Naitanui has,’’ Lloyd said.
“For all the talk that goes with Naitanui, I think this guy (Clarke) is probably a better player at the moment and has huge growth in him.
“I can see Zac Clarke being the best ruckman in the competition in the coming years, whereas I couldn’t say that for Naitanui at the moment.

Never forget Lloyd said this in 2014 after Naitanui had already been an All Australian.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/w...100-games-ng-a8763d2f32941cb7ac444018a8c697b3

“To see Clarke take his seven grabs last weekend and the way he gets around the ground, I don’t think he lacks anything that Naitanui has,’’ Lloyd said.
“For all the talk that goes with Naitanui, I think this guy (Clarke) is probably a better player at the moment and has huge growth in him.
“I can see Zac Clarke being the best ruckman in the competition in the coming years, whereas I couldn’t say that for Naitanui at the moment.
Lloyd, Hey?
For a man with such a large head, you would have to think it is mostly filled with sawdust.

G’day...Perth based bomber fan here.

Been on ticketmaster website and it seems the only tickets available are ones with some type of code needed to enter..looks sold out and nothing available on other options.

If I turn up on Thursday to buy 2 tickets at the gate..is there a good chance I’d be ok being able to purchase?

Thanks

G’day...Perth based bomber fan here.

Been on ticketmaster website and it seems the only tickets available are ones with some type of code needed to enter..looks sold out and nothing available on other options.

If I turn up on Thursday to buy 2 tickets at the gate..is there a good chance I’d be ok being able to purchase?

Thanks
There's quite a few single seats still available reasonably close to each other.
Otherwise keep checking on line, I think they tend to release a few more closer to the game.

There's quite a few single seats still available reasonably close to each other.
Otherwise keep checking on line, I think they tend to release a few more closer to the game.

Yeah cheers mate, was thinking that myself before. I’ll keep looking in the next few days. It’s going to be packed as usual by the looks of it ...a lot of bomber fans in Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Hurn & Yeo
OUT: Rioli & Vardy

Maybe OAllen in for Jake
The Bombers' task will be even tougher with news that the Eagles are set to welcome back a pair of premiership stars and a young key forward to their already imposing side.
Shannon Hurn (hamstring) and Elliot Yeo (calf) look likely to be fit for the Dons clash after they missed out on the disappointing 45-point loss to the Swans in round 12.
Big man Oscar Allen (ankle) is also a chance to return, while fellow tall Nic Naitanui is expected to be eased back into the fray and resume in the WAFL against East Fremantle on Saturday.

What worries me about this game is Hickey V Bellchambers.The Bombers have got him doing the "Mumme".Big,strong,reasonable mark, and prepared to throw his weight around.Hickey needs to be prepared to run,run,run! Try and get forward and kick a couple of goals and make Bellchambers accountable.Stringer out is good for us.McGrath is the main man at the moment.He would be the man id earmark for Hutch.He is working very hard for them and is their link up man.

What worries me about this game is Hickey V Bellchambers.The Bombers have got him doing the "Mumme".Big,strong,reasonable mark, and prepared to throw his weight around.Hickey needs to be prepared to run,run,run! Try and get forward and kick a couple of goals and make Bellchambers accountable.Stringer out is good for us.McGrath is the main man at the moment.He would be the man id earmark for Hutch.He is working very hard for them and is their link up man.
This is a massive danger game and I'm convinced NicNat must play. I know he wont be at his best nor will he be able to play a lot of minutes but he is the best counter we have for Bellchambers.

I go in to every game thinking * me

Hickey/Vardy v any other semi decent state league level ruckman

Is stuff of nightmares. If Naitanui isn’t right, time to trial Brooksby

I go in to every game thinking **** me

Hickey/Vardy v any other semi decent state league level ruckman

Is stuff of nightmares. If Naitanui isn’t right, time to trial Brooksby
From what ive seen of Brooksby he looks a real lumberer.Vardy;unfortunately; was the exact type of player to ruffle Bellchambers. BC was very good here last time and [ i think it was that game ] he punched NN in the guts.Got him a beauty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back