Prediction Changes Vs Bombers r14 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind folding but the AFL would fold without our revenue ....were trapped !
We should give our money to the Baldivis Brumbies , we're on a winner for sure !!

I reckon rain would suit us as bombers love a fast deck. They're not a great contested side, so it would probably be quite even.
Run and carry is important in slippery conditions IMO. They’d know we wouldn’t mark our hacked kicks I50 so their backs would set up aggressively knowing they can stream forward once the loose ball is collected

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please, not again, not after last time..glad we picked up oscar+brander, but we must add to the mid-pool. (Tim+Con aside) Ok, we might need a Hurn replacement...and maybe a serious heavyweight ruck option?

Rotham is Hurn's replacement.

Medium backman with a very good kick.

If we still have a late 1st Sharp has dropped a bit in Knightmare's rankings and his attributes read just like Jetta's skill set and role.

masten in would be playing that extra midfielder which we've said we dont like to do.

I suspect it may be ah chee or cameron in over masten, playing in the forward line.

hurn for rotham
yeo for smith
allen for vardy
cameron/ahchee for willie

Anyone else see Masten coming back?
To give us run, pace, skill, tackling, leadership and scoreboard influence. :drunk:
could use some hard gangland ink running around all night..intimidation factor?
* might be a chilly night for cods? brisk and bracing weather...

I'm hesitant making any comments because last time I said Rotham was going to get a game I got slandered for **** information (despite Rotham in fact, getting a game) but Hackdorn is completely off on that one.

Man your jimmies are rustled af over that! One day when I have spare time I'll go and find your inside info posts - some from your brother who works at the club or something - and share them.

Saying Rotham was getting a game was like saying JK was getting a game. It was very obvious. Don't dwell on it too long dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back