Prediction Changes Vs Bombers r14 2019

As an avid follower of the NBA finals this is not the week for a 3-4 week calf strain. Yeo can take all the time he needs.

Makes the off season all the more crazy now, has thrown a spanner in the works of a number of teams I imagine.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
That's right - in case it hasn't been mentioned before -if we finish in top 4, it has to be 2 or 3, otherwise there's a chance we play the Cats at Moggy Park!! And that sucks bigtime! Although Freo have done it.
I wonder if the Cats -who have been up for a long time- somehow start to unravel or drop a couple in 2nd half of season?
Perhaps they may get some injuries to some key players - not that I wish that on anybody normally - just saying🤔

Swarhily

All Australian
Aug 4, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
76ers
First you need to cross the sar-chasm to the plains of satire. It is there you will find the power you seek.

250px-Am_I_Disabled_600x.png

Forecast for rain

Thursday night coming off the bye

Bring on the L
Hell of a long away from Thursday

Let’s not go all Fig just yet.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Perhaps they may get some injuries to some key players - not that I wish that on anybody normally - just saying🤔
Yes, I understand fully - perhaps they might get a lot of injuries, or injuries to key players that will affect their positioning or chances in a GF? Not that I wish that on anyone! (;

Astro7

Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
McGovern needs to be dropped.
Too selfish a footballer and leeks goals by not manning up.

Bring in Brander, we need more inexperience running around.
On the money there! might as well bring in Cameron and Watson and Brayshaw and Ainsworth and Exon, we could have a wealth of inexperience running around, always better than experienced players who have a bad game or a drop in intensity.

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm so glad I missed the Sydney game, only just now catching up with the Adelaide and Bulldogs games.

Darling's ruckwork is quite impressive in the f50, Allen handy enough. How far off is Naitanui?

Shuey not running defensively surely something must have been off? Played like a man possessed against Adelaide that's for sure. Redden's physicality has been refreshing.

Gaff's form since his first 2-3 weeks back is incredible, so much better with the ball in hand and his positioning is first class in every different state of the game.

Honestly, just hope Hurn and Yeo come back in, that will offset the loss of Rioli. Vardy out could be a forced blessing in disguise. No excuses to lose to the bombers, but we haven't had a 4 quarter performance since the GWS/Pies games.

Astro7

Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Rioli would've been very handy against the Bombers.
Not too confident on this game, after the Swans, another hoodoo team.
But if NN returns, tails are up!

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Out: Rioli, Vardy, Smith
In: Hurn, Yeo, Mallen

Hutchings has to tag in this game otherwise he just becomes a momentum killer when is going forward with the ball. They have plenty of mids worth tagging so that should be his number one priority.

Smith didn't do much wrong but at the moment i think it would be fair to at least give Mallen a crack and see if he is worth it. If he does play i want to see him in the midfield for some periods and not left on a wing or HHF.

Should we go in with one ruck?

flyinghi64

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
i think Nic will play.
Was pretty much ready a few weeks ago but they have just held off.
We have a habit of bringing the elite straight in.

Rioli, Vards and Rotham out
NicNat, Yeo and Hurn in

Petrol holds his spot mainly because of his pace, same as Smith.

Back