Prediction Changes Vs Bombers r14 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Suspect McKenna will try to run off Masten if he plays forward.
You will need mckenna/saad on Petracelle , ryan , cripps or cameron .
I think this is the quickest forward line we have ever put on the field .

Masten wont play forward never does he is that defensive running wingman who gets back to help the defence

You will need mckenna/saad on Petracelle , ryan , cripps or cameron .
I think this is the quickest forward line we have ever put on the field .

Masten wont play forward never does he is that defensive running wingman who gets back to help the defence
McKenna is the weakest actually defender we have. Saad will play on Ryan most likely, Redman on Cripps, McKenna and Zaka on the others. Zaharakis is the one you'll need to exploit.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
It's funny to see Masten on Saad-great match-up that one? (ok, it's just on paper)
We'll miss Willy as always. Just hope Petch and Cameron can pull it off defensively,
as well as sink some snags!

The Willie of last year was good but this year since returning from injury I’ve been a little disappointed as he seems to be a little off the pace of the game..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
given we came off a short week last time, with no JK or JD up front - it promises to be a different game, but still can't ignore the Don's speed or quick ball movement. can we shut down Tippingwoody and mess up Saad and Mckenna's slice+dice..will Yeo and Shuey turn it on..Cripps or Sheed? Will JK+JD stand up, or will our mosquito fleet save us? so much to look forward to...just not a Swans repeat please!

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm going to start whipping the dead 'matt allen' horse. Like surely a guy who gets his 30+ and a couple goals can be given a shot here. Played as a forward his whole life. Cameron looks underdone at WAFL level...
Hi BOND 007 are you able to clarify to us all where the club sees Matty Allen's future?
It would seem from us all on the outside, that he is doing everythign possible to get a debut.
Cheers mate

The Willie of last year was good but this year since returning from injury I’ve been a little disappointed as he seems to be a little off the pace of the game..
Couldn’t disagree more.

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Seems the MRP has slipped back into its old habits... Masten and Nelson back in, cos they have both showed multiple times what they provide at AFL level.
Masten will give his lame, no damage 14 possessions and Nelson will get about 5 and try to act tough.
great.

Brave Sir Robin

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Seems the MRP has slipped back into its old habits... Masten and Nelson back in, cos they have both showed multiple times what they provide at AFL level.
Masten will give his lame, no damage 14 possessions and Nelson will get about 5 and try to act tough.
great.
I know right? Ridiculous team selection. Oh well, that's what you get when Michael Christian is picking the team.

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
I know right? Ridiculous team selection. Oh well, that's what you get when Michael Christian is picking the team.
coupled with the fact that a few players are blackballed in the B's and wont get a game no matter what, makes for a pretty predictable team selection.

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Surely we have someone other then Josh Smith and Masten for our last midfield spot?

Its not like Josh Smith was the problem last week and even if he was how would replacing him with an identical player fix it?

We bring in new blood all the time in the forward and back lines yet we never try anything new in the midfield.

great.

Probably, and probably.

But at least Marsden has seemingly earned his recall. Can't do much more than 35 touches and 5 tackles last week. 30 Touches the week before.

Not a fan of him being on our list at all, but it says something about our garbage depth when he's still the best option from the WAFL to come in.

Meanwhile Nelson is in because Cole has been getting worse and worse in 2019 to the point where he's getting his pants pulled down. Needs to find form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Probably, and probably.

But at least Marsden has seemingly earned his recall. Can't do much more than 35 touches and 5 tackles last week. 30 Touches the week before.

Not a fan of him being on our list at all, but it says something about our garbage depth when he's still the best option from the WAFL to come in.

Meanwhile Nelson is in because Cole has been getting worse and worse in 2019 to the point where he's getting his pants pulled down. Needs to find form.

How sad is that?

We seem to have a whole bunch of young mids we will never play.

Eastcoasteagle

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Can't understand dropping Cole and Rotham then selecting Nelson. I would've kept Rotham, he can play tall and small as he's quick.

I'm worried about this game, last two years vs bombers had been awful viewing. I took my kids to see first game two years ago vs bombers and we got smashed. Last year we got jumped early and then couldn't kick straight. Please just get the 4 pts

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Can't understand dropping Cole and Rotham then selecting Nelson. I would've kept Rotham, he can play tall and small as he's quick.

I'm worried about this game, last two years vs bombers had been awful viewing. I took my kids to see first game two years ago vs bombers and we got smashed. Last year we got jumped early and then couldn't kick straight. Please just get the 4 pts
I can understand dropping Cole, he has been underperforming. Rotham probably didn't do much V sydney. They'd figure Nelson has the mongrel to stop Essendon's beefy forwards. As a forward, i'd be nervous of Nelson. He can't do much, but fuark, he can lay a reckless tackle.

Very. Midfield drafting and development has been laughably bad for a number of years.
So laughably bad that we won the flag last year.

Criticise? Yeah. Hyperbole? Nah.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL

Tipa or Fantasia will be Nelson’s targets it seems Cole gets smacked for Papaley kicking 5 goals..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back