Prediction Changes vs Bombers ~ Round 6 2019 (ANZAC Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know-Roughy has the height to handle the extra tall forwards and is mobile enough to handle mid sized players. He can also go into the ruck if needed.
Hurley craps on Roughead from a great height. Roughead is a fringe 22 defender at best, Hurley is AA quality

How many flags has Hurley won?
Oh so Jason Castagna is a better small forward than Milne, Betts, Gray, Greene and many others that haven't won a flag? Dumb arguement is dumb.

A better question would have been, is he still benefiting from the performance enhancing drugs he has taken.
Oh I haven't heard that one. In the past 3 hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are people arguing between Hurley and Roughead in here...? Like, *, c'mon. Most people on this board didn't even want him on the list in the pre-season. Roughead is proving his worth in the same way Dunn did, but * me, Hurley is an infinitely better player... Hence the 500k difference between the two.

On topic, hope Aish gets up now that Apples got injured. Not an Aish fan on the whole, but he's the best fit for another small lock down player. Prefer him in the backline than Greenwood

Langdon Moore Roughead
Maynard Howe Crisp Varcoe

Grundy Pendlebury Adams Wills
Treloar Sidebottom Beams Phillips

Brown Mihocek Stephenson
Elliott De Goey Cox Thomas

Standby Emergency: Greenwood

Are people arguing between Hurley and Roughead in here...? Like, ****, c'mon. Most people on this board didn't even want him on the list in the pre-season. Roughead is proving his worth in the same way Dunn did, but **** me, Hurley is an infinitely better player... Hence the 500k difference between the two.
Hurley or (Roughead + $500k)? I know which I’d choose.

Are people arguing between Hurley and Roughead in here...? Like, ****, c'mon. Most people on this board didn't even want him on the list in the pre-season. Roughead is proving his worth in the same way Dunn did, but **** me, Hurley is an infinitely better player... Hence the 500k difference between the two.

On topic, hope Aish gets up now that Apples got injured. Not an Aish fan on the whole, but he's the best fit for another small lock down player. Prefer him in the backline than Greenwood
Most footy fans are ignorant. I was excited the day we got Leigh Brown and all he ever copped on this board before he even played a game was he is a SPUD! I felt the same about Roughead. He has proven I was right to be excited. Hurley is a good footballer but I think an overrated one. If I was an Essendon supporter I'd rather have Roughy to play on Coxy in preference to Hurley or Hooker.

Hurley or (Roughead + $500k)? I know which I’d choose.

I wasn't commenting on their worth per dollar, more just using it as supporting evidence.

Argument was whether Roughead was better than Hurley, and sorry, but it's laughable to think anyone would think that debate leans in favour of RH.

Hurley is a lot better than Roughead individually. I think for salary cap management it is better to have a cheap option along with a semi expensive option like Moore than having two key defenders on 600k+. You can find good cheaper options like Dunn and Roughead that excel with a good team around them. Pay your star forwards and mids, don't over spend on defenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back