Prediction Changes vs Bombers ~ Round 6 2019 (ANZAC Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

There a good chance I live interstate have wrangled enough time to go Thursday

I’ve seen the mighty pies play 9 times In the last 4 years and im 0 / 9 my most recent being Geelong in round 1 this year

let us win one fellas

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

That would be 'dope'. Certainly would 'inject' something into the rivalry down the 'line'. Having seen their latest 'sample' against North; Essendon will be a 'test'.

Collingwood will win so long as they don't 'shelve' the gameplan. Maintaining 'possession' and 'dealing' with pressure is the 'key'. And I think the games 'speed' will lead to a 'high' 'score'.

Whichever way I'm sure Essendon will have a 'crack' and lay down the 'smack' should Collingwood 'cook' up off the ball trouble.

Prediction: Collingwood by '420'

That would be 'dope'. Certainly would 'inject' something into the rivalry down the 'line'. Having seen their latest 'sample' against North; Essendon will be a 'test'.

Collingwood will win so long as they don't 'shelve' the gameplan. Maintaining 'possession' and 'dealing' with pressure is the 'key'. And I think the games 'speed' will lead to a 'high' 'score'.

Whichever way I'm sure Essendon will have a 'crack' and lay down the 'smack' should Collingwood 'cook' up off the ball trouble.

pretty sure it was your blokes who got on the recreational stuff

we got on the performance enhancing stuff.............that actually made us suck!

A bit hypocritical of us to bag the Dons for PED’s.

“On The Couch” last night had a great statistic about the Dons goals from defense over last few weeks.

Our forwards have to work their arse off........if they do it will go a long way to us winning this game.

Varcoe must play forward IMO.

“On The Couch” last night had a great statistic about the Dons goals from defense over last few weeks.

Our forwards have to work their arse off........if they do it will go a long way to us winning this game.

They played Brisbane and North... This will be a walk in the park

Another GF where we were in front at 3/4 time and lost. Parkin later said he told his players words to the effect "it's only Cwood - we have this" :(
However, real pain with this lot is having ATTENDED the 1970 GF - as I have posted elsewhere my life would have assumed a different dimension if Tuddy had run into Hopkins after halftime instead of McKenna before halftime :(
My dad was there in 1970, and was deeply affected. Alas, the Pies could not do it for him last season. It was his last chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be. Essendon’s skill level was deplorable for 50% of the game last week under zero pressure then North decided to go home at half time.

Pies by 8+ goals

I hope so.........some of the comments/confidence in here is reaching the Tigers level from 2018.

Happy to jump on board if we win something this year.

let us win one fellas

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
You might with the VFL game.

Not the main game though, it’s going to be fun for us, less for you.
Well that’s my plan anyway :).

My dad was there in 1970, and was deeply affected. Alas, the Pies could not do it for him last season. It was his last chance.
My father passed away on Anzac Day quite a while back - never saw 1990 or 2010 - always good when we get up on Anzac Day - here's hoping for this year for all of us - Thurs and later in the year...

Yeah agree. Varcoes pressure around the contest in the front half will be really critical. Mihocek, Elliott, Thomas and the whole group will need to work their bums off making it pressured for the Dons. Saad, McKenna and McGrath are all great rebounders. They'll be a new type of test for us.

Oxley was one of the best in the VFL. Time to get him in the mid season draft!

Sorry Finnishpie I was at the game.......thankfully I still don’t need specksavers.

Sorry Finnishpie I was at the game.......thankfully I still don’t need specksavers.
This won’t happen CFC.
But I did have a wry thought.

Mid season draft, just for insurance, and for giggles, we take Adam Oxley.

(Red card deserved)

What matters who will get the "pill" the most. I foresee a glorious midfield battle with at least one of the Essendon players on the receiving end of a big "hit"

This won’t happen CFC.
But I did have a wry thought.

Mid season draft, just for insurance, and for giggles, we take Adam Oxley.

(Red card deserved)
He knows the system and the structure. Won't be a disruption within the group. Plus, we're lacking a tallish back Flanker who lacks strength and looks like a great kick, but misses his targets.

Sign him up. Its just the right thing to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back