Prediction Changes vs Bombers ~ Round 6 2019 (ANZAC Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

He knows the system and the structure. Won't be a disruption within the group. Plus, we're lacking a tallish back Flanker who lacks strength and looks like a great kick, but misses his targets.

Sign him up. Its just the right thing to do.

BC248448-52D9-4031-A01D-CAD8589C81F7.gif

The Dogs used to have the Doug Hawkins wing out at Western Oval. With the cult status of Mayne and the growing excitement around The Crock, we could pop The Ox on our newly named MuchMaligned wing, where the fumbly strugglers go to be rehabilitated and earn their redemption.

They played Brisbane and North... This will be a walk in the park

Neither of us have beaten a team in the current top 8? Unsure about a walk in the park....

I’d say we both go into this game more evenly matched then some think though I think Collingwood are rightful favourites.

Neither of us have beaten a team in the current top 8? Unsure about a walk in the park....

I’d say we both go into this game more evenly matched then some think though I think Collingwood are rightful favourites.

Yeah but we beat the best team of this century in Richmond mate.....take it easy.

Looking forward to what I hope is a great game. Collingwood are becoming the benchmark of the comp so it'll be good to see how we stack up.

Enjoy the day folks.

Lest we forget.

Brisbane and Bulldogs were when and now aren't after we played them.

Yes I said current...

But alas Collingwood deserve to be favourites. Think whoever owns the corridor wins this one

Yeah but we beat the best team of this century in Richmond mate.....take it easy.
They had gastro.

They were the moral winners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steele will step up on Anzacday.......enough is enough.

Nah mate. We're the reigning silver medallists and have knocked off two of the last 3 premiers. Other than our losses, we're unbeaten.

Well know team 6.2o pm or so

IN: Greenwood
OUT: Aish

Greenwood is a good runner and could come in handy should we need to clamp down on someone like Merrett, Smith, Shiel or Heppell.

I would start DeGoey in the middle. Will be hot early, it would be good to have good clearance players in the guts early. Plus I reckon he would rise for the occasion.

How I would like to see us line up:

B - Langdon Roughead Howe
HB - Crisp Moore Maynard
C - Pendlebury DeGoey Sidebottom
HF - Varcoe Mihochek Beams
F - Elliott Cox Stephenson
R - Grundy Adams Treloar
INT - Thomas Phillips Greenwood Brown

Varcoe/Stephenson get Saad in our forward half.

Howe to Stringer.
Langdon to Fantasia.
Maynard/Crisp to Tippa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back