Prediction Changes vs Bombers ~ Round 6 2019 (ANZAC Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t see that.

Hyphen back.

Elliott must only be a care principal with any niggle etc.

He is not dropped, way to good.

Emergencies:

Reid, Wills, Crocker, Quaynor.

(Bases well covered, a tall, a hard bull, a winger, a small back)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elliott's cork goes some way to explaining why Crocker spent more time forward last weekend in VFL despite his exceptional form on a wing.

Reading through the article it seems Hoskin-Elliott has done a mini preseason over the past month. His pace will be important against Essendon and our forward balance is now closer to last year.

I am concerned about WHE ... he is woefully underdone and is not familiar in playing with this team ... a big ask from him on the biggest game of the year bar the GF.

I am concerned about WHE ... he is woefully underdone and is not familiar in playing with this team ... a big ask from him on the biggest game of the year bar the GF.

Our forward line is exactly the same as last year without Elliott. :rolleyes:

He has played with almost everyone named. Even better now that Elliott is out (which could have been part of the concern, given they play in the same field hemisphere). It will be the same forwardline, and the same midfield with only Beamer added.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back