Preview Rd 8: Changes Vs Bombers

Hello Freo this year.
That is an underestimated game. It is hard to go to WA and win, also they have a very decent young team.
We were awful that day, but it happens over there.

Same I feel we win and win well. I also feel that this over confidence could easily haunt me.

We are still a young team, young teams have off days. Hopefully not this week. Or if we do, we still manage to find a way.

I like to think I'll be fairly understanding if we do lose this one, as long as it's not pathetic like some of our efforts last year.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting ruck choices for you guys this week.

Essendon is a team that really struggles with clearances with an underdeveloped, inexperienced and skinny rookie ruck in Nick Bryan. Both Flynn and Mumford are likely to dominate against him. Makes a lot of sense to rest Mumford and utilise Flynn's mobility instead, with a win in ruck contests being a given.

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
Injuries now at a catastrophic level.

In: Lloyd, Bruhn, Shipley
Out: Reid, Buntine, Daniels

Perryman/Whitfield play deeper to allow Shipley to play wing. Lloyd for medical sub.

Selection next week will be interesting after another 2-3 soft tissues this week and no one slated to come back.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Perryman/Whitfield play deeper to allow Shipley to play wing. Lloyd for medical sub.

Selection next week will be interesting after another 2-3 soft tissues this week and no one slated to come back.
Mummy can't play 3+ games in a row without a rest. Surely they rest Mumford this week, give Flynn a go against barely VFL standard rucks, and have Mumford primed for matches against Richmond and Eagles with Nicnat.

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
Mummy can't play 3+ games in a row without a rest. Surely they rest Mumford this week, give Flynn a go against barely VFL standard rucks, and have Mumford primed for matches against Richmond and Eagles with Nicnat.
No chance. Leon is obsessed with him.

In fact I predict he'll get picked up by GWS in the 2023 mid season draft after he retires

I agree.
That is exactly what we should do.

Think it is more likely they play stone for Reid.
Bruhn for Daniels.
Lloyd will probably play 2's to get some game time in, back up in 1's the week after

Back