Prediction Changes vs Brisbane

Motlop?

19 disposals, 4 contested, 7 marks, 2 tackles (both inside 50), 19 pressure acts, 1 goal, 1 goal assist, 4 score involvements Motlop?

He wasn't doing it easy.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Motlop?

19 disposals, 4 contested, 7 marks, 2 tackles (both inside 50), 19 pressure acts, 1 goal, 1 goal assist, 4 score involvements Motlop?

He wasn't doing it easy.
Actually ...... That's not what he said! He said, "He’s useless when we aren’t doing it easy."

Hard to argue with that, he does go missing in the tough matches!

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Would drop Motlop in a heartbeat. Has offered nothing in over 12 months.
Gold pass anyone.
Oh but he does SO much you don't see.
Pffft. Utter frog****.
Sick of seeing Lonie like avoiding body contact in a contest several times every week.
Would never have been anywhere a team coached by Fos or Jack!

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I honestly think it has to be either SPP or Houston, assuming Boak is fit.

Butters would be the next choice, but then who takes his spot up forward??

Port83

Debutant
Apr 19, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Motlop is the whipping boy when we're are sucking, but goes underrated when we're going well. He's still locking up a wing spot, like it or not. I'm more enthusiastic about Karl Amon. Now, there's a lad I wanna sign up.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I honestly think it has to be either SPP or Houston, assuming Boak is fit.

Butters would be the next choice, but then who takes his spot up forward??

Houston isn't going anywhere.

I see it as either a very unlucky SPP because he was last in, or a very unlucky Butters with Gray playing forward more.

I really would prefer we didn't upset the balance here, so it's probably SPP despite how well he played

It probably has to be Butters sadly , I’d probably rather it be S.Gray but he gets a bit more of the ball than Zak , long term though I think Butters replaces Sammy G.
Apart from Boak for Butters unchanged
This!

nadsee

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2010
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Motlop is the whipping boy when we're are sucking, but goes underrated when we're going well. He's still locking up a wing spot, like it or not. I'm more enthusiastic about Karl Amon. Now, there's a lad I wanna sign up.
I did not see Amon playing like he is, surprised me?? Looks like he is ignoring line coaches & playing the way he wants to..

Hong-Kong Phooey

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2011
i have no idea
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United
Why are people all of a sudden so off ladhams? He came in in a terrible day for rucks.he needs a good run too, so if Scotty is out, thrn need to look at the future, not the past.

As for boak to come back, I'd probably drop sgray. Played well yesterday, but still don't see him as the future.

nadsee

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2010
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Depends on how Lycett is Thursday for selection, we do not want to risk him.
Boak would seem to be the obvious in. BUT also depends on how he is later in the week.

Maybe unchanged, a lot of players did hard physical work off the ball & should be rewarded.

I would like to see Bonner pull his finger out, he has size, speed & a big kick, to get the ball into the forward line quickly.

Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Boak should be ok and needs to come back in but if there is a hint of injury, I would let him have another week. Lycett the same.

Assuming all fit and no sanctions it’s Boak for SPP, last in first out.

Butters looked great as a small forward and dropping him makes little sense. S.Gray has been playing the half forward role, I think there are better options but he has been playing well.
Bonner, the other whipping boy, is playing as a half back, to drop him for Boak would be ludicrous.

Windy Cindy

Premiership Player
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There was a rumour that Sutcliffe was going to play and tag Neale.

But after last night, I’d say it’s boak in and who knows out. Not sure they can play wines, rocky and spp against the speed and spread of Brisbane

GoPorts

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There was a rumour that Sutcliffe was going to play and tag Neale.

But after last night, I’d say it’s boak in and who knows out. Not sure they can play wines, rocky and spp against the speed and spread of Brisbane
Houston dominated Sloane, he could definitely do the job on Neale

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

porttoport

All Australian
Feb 27, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Boak should be ok and needs to come back in but if there is a hint of injury, I would let him have another week. Lycett the same.

Assuming all fit and no sanctions it’s Boak for SPP, last in first out.

Butters looked great as a small forward and dropping him makes little sense. S.Gray has been playing the half forward role, I think there are better options but he has been playing well.
Bonner, the other whipping boy, is playing as a half back, to drop him for Boak would be ludicrous.

Swap may be right but last in first out is just such a load of crap. This is a professional game and decision will be professional not based on "school ground " terms .
Opposition , team balance , forecast weather , performances yesterday will be amongst considerations

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back