Prediction Changes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the intrustion.

Mum and I managed to get some nice tickets to the game tomorrow (which means she might be able to stay the whole game, chemo has been knocking her around a bit) however before that I bought two tickets to the game which now won't get used unless someone wants them. Section S123, Row G, 49 and 50. Free to whomever messages me first.
Moms and chemo. I have been there. It is tough, mate. Still, I hope your mom may have the same fate as mine, who got out of it stronger, healthier, and prettier than before.

Mum and I managed to get some nice tickets to the game tomorrow (which means she might be able to stay the whole game, chemo has been knocking her around a bit) however before that I bought two tickets to the game which now won't get used unless someone wants them. Section S123, Row G, 49 and 50. Free to whomever messages me first.
Hope your Mum gets well soon and you enjoy the game today.

Thanks for the well-wishes guys. Still got the tickets if anyone wants them. Completely free, just don't want to see them wasted.

Everyone’s focusing on Neale, but who gets the job on Cameron? Bonner would get destroyed in so many ways, and DBJ would struggle with his speed....I see that being the real concern.
Which is why we have to win the mid field
Cut the head off the snake. In this case the lion.

Thanks for the well-wishes guys. Still got the tickets if anyone wants them. Completely free, just don't want to see them wasted.

Best to try marketplace I’d say you’re preaching to the converted.

Us Port supporters may not have had the best time at the game, but I genuinely hope your Mum had a great time. Well done to her coming out in that weather to support her team when she's feeling out of sorts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back