Prediction Changes vs Bulldogs ~ Round 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two least favoured umps Stevic and Ryan. We have Ryan No.25. Watch the inconsistency with the 50/50's.

Surprisingly my favourite is Razor Ray, he is at least consistent and sets the standard pretty early on in the game.[/QUOTE

Ryan is that cheat that pulled the bullshit free against Grundy in the centre square after we went 2 goals up in the GF. West coast goaled from that and killed our momentum. Still have no idea what the free was for.

and How Crap we where vs Eagles

and Dogs have a very good recent record vs us
If we play as well as we did against the Eagles we’ll pummel the dogs.

If we f lose this.. I f swear man.. I'll listen to the cranberries - dreams on repeat.. just that part of the track we're shes going la laaaaa la la la la la la laaa la la la la laaaa laaaa.. f hell re what the f is that s**t re..

Who listens to this s**t re..

I have f had it man.. that is it for me
I listened to 'that s**t' back in the 90's. I rather liked the Cranberries. Not sure I'm familiar with the 'la laaaaa la la la la la la laaa la la la la laaaa laaaa' song. I will try googling it with 'Cranberries' ... see what I come up with.

We weren’t that bad. West Coast were just better.

We’d have to drop 5% on our worst performance of the year to date to lose this game IMO.

I listened to 'that s**t' back in the 90's. I rather liked the Cranberries. Not sure I'm familiar with the 'la laaaaa la la la la la la laaa la la la la laaaa laaaa' song. I will try googling it with 'Cranberries' ... see what I come up with.
It’s literally part of Dreams. He even mentioned it in his post.

I’m kicking you out the Cranberries fan club ;)

I’d say it’s pretty likely the song is Dreams.

It’s literally part of Dreams. He even mentioned it in his post.

I’m kicking you out the Cranberries fan club ;)
I only absorb every second word of the Gimp's posts. I also haven't listened to the Cranberries in a long time (must dust off their best hits CD or whatever it is I've got. 'Cranberries live' etc).

We really weren't that bad. And were playing the best team in the comp. Bulldogs were playing arguably the worst team in the comp, at their home ground.

I get being down from a loss but at least let a bit of reality sneak in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tipped the Dogs
That’s the Dave tipping we know and love.

Need more tipping of this.
If we win win, everyone happy.
If we lose, we get a tip right in footy tipping.

Having said that, I tipped us by lots :rolleyes:

I only absorb every second word of the Gimp's posts. I also haven't listened to the Cranberries in a long time (must dust off their best hits CD or whatever it is I've got. 'Cranberries live' etc).
They’re pretty good in their songs.
If nothing else the juice can be tasty.
Gimpy, every second word... just think “re” abd yiuve got the rest.

That’s the Dave tipping we know and love.

Need more tipping of this.
If we win win, everyone happy.
If we lose, we get a tip right in footy tipping.

Having said that, I tipped us by lots :rolleyes:

Okay so I have a confession to make. I may be a jinx.
Tipped us to beat the cats & we lost.
Then tipped us to lose to the tigers & we won.
Then tipped us to beat the eagles & we lost.
I’ve selected us to beat the doggies tomorrow night.
Apologies in advance. :eek:

Okay so I have a confession to make. I may be a jinx.
Tipped us to beat the cats & we lost.
Then tipped us to lose to the tigers & we won.
Then tipped us to beat the eagles & we lost.
I’ve selected us to beat the doggies tomorrow night.
Apologies in advance. :eek:
I can’t talk.

My great loved ones, all tend to end up in the sick bin.

I'm content with that single change as it gives the side an opportunity to perform against the Dogs and to gain some form & confidence.

Wholesale changes are not warranted at this stage. WHE is the only injured player due back soon that is an automatic IN. I'd like to see our youngsters (Sier, Daics etc) make a compelling case for selection.

How can you not know that track re.. towards the end of the track when she loses the plot.. the entire track is horrible regardless. Doesn't come close to Johnny Farnham's you're the voice though.. that track re.. f hell re.. I could do a Clarko and fist a wall listening to that s**t re.

How can you not know that track re.. towards the end of the track when she loses the plot.. the entire track is horrible regardless. Doesn't come close to Johnny Farnham's you're the voice though.. that track re.. f hell re.. I could do a Clarko and fist a wall listening to that s**t re.
90% of your posts I have no idea what the f**k you're talking about re.
But I love you.

I've never understood people who know the umpires names :oops:

I kinda get that one because the AFL want supporters to know them to humanise them more. What I’ve always found odd though is people looking at which umpires are officiating our game! For me it’s akin to checking the weather forecast before a match at Marvel...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back