Strategy Changes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

My last minute guess. This is what I would do and not what I think will happen:

Out: Waterman
In: Jetta

Nelson to take Waterman's role from last week.

Great input.

It's pretty conclusive that the biggest Masten haters in this sub are also the biggest campaigners.
Im not a hater.As LGG showed ;Masten has achieved a lot,but we have to improve.Look at Yo; can we improve his position? No! Look at Shuey ,can we improve his position? No! Look at Masten,can we improve his position? Yes! His pozzy is up for grabs and Waterman,Brander,AhChee,Smith,Watson could all go past him.COULD!!! E.G. Rioli to a wing and Cameron forward.Id prefer that to a Rioli-Masten combo.Earn your position i say!

A 200 game premiership player who averaged over 21 possessions over a 10 year career. Who?- are the many?
Averaging 14 this year, can't lay a tackle can't mark. Don't pull out bullshit 10 year career average stats. How was Peter Sumich doing in his 10th year? Still kicking 100 goals a year, God no!
Masten played well last year but this year has been back to his 2017 form, and by his own admission 2017 was very close to being his last year on the list.
As I said I would much rather see a host of players given a go before him.

Are you his ghostwriter ( in the sky )?
images

And for your vocal chords to loosen up.

That would be up there with playing Mitch Brown as a forward pocket in an elimination final as a bad decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Jetta - Nelson
Cameron - Waterman
Hickey???- Allen (Makes sense as Nic Nat would cause this move anyway)

Schofield is likely staying in this week because someone has to take Naughton as well.
You would think the million dollar man mcgovern should play on their best defender . But he will probably be matched up on the VFL first gamer where he will zone off to take marks looking great whilst schoey gets stuck defending naughton and govs man

I listened to the SJOG injury report with Vozzo saying that if Masten gets through "maintrain", then he will play. I assumed he will play Beagles and then I had a horrible second thought.

He’ll surely play Beagles. I feel like I’m one of the more vocal defenders of Masto, having been accused of being a “Mastenite” which I believe is some sort of code for someone whose entire existence isn’t defined by scapegoating all a club’s problems on the dream team score of one bloke. Even I couldn’t defend him coming back this week. When he was dropped we were told it was because he had something to work on, and he hasn’t played since due to byes/injury. He’d have to go to the WAFL for a spell first before even scratching the best 22 surely?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back