Preview Changes vs Carlton, Round 12 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think we love acknowledging it, but Ryan has been poor since coming back from injury. Doesn't look fully fit. Last year he was winning the contested ball, hurling himself into the contest, I don't think he's quite contact ready yet.

Have to wonder if maybe a game in the WAFL was the way to go? Story of our year though, don't blame our coaching staff too much, not a lot of choice.

Last year we won a lot of games on the back of Naitanui, Kelly and Ryan. Ryan has been out and not in excellent form so far this year, now Kelly is out and we need Ryan to lift. He might not be physically capable yet, but we need it.
As others have stated, might benefit from playing as a lead up forward. He jumps high and early and the defenders often can't see the ball coming in past his body.

Edwards seems to be very vanilla but excited to be proven wrong

To me vanilla means someone who isnt outstanding at anything but good at most things. If he can kick, tackle and chase then he is ahead of some of the blokes already in the team that are more an unset flavour of ice cream.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Surprise surprise, Jermaine lands multiple tackles and scores two goals in one quarter.. Whoever is on the selection team needs to walk the plank, and I sense it's the same people a year ago who dropped Schofield during our blockbuster games last minute against Richmond and Collingwood for a first gamer where we went down by one point (resulting in dropping out of the top 4).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back