Preview Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 of those are Suban and Ibbotson combined so we're due to look a little better. Only issue another 30 comes from D. Pearce and Barlow whom are in the side.

Oh well slowly but surely.
Except that Hilly, Fyfe, Mundy and Neale as just as much to blame turnover and disposal wise.

Saw Menzel he looks great.

I have some hope that Mora might actually be a long term player.

I wanted to see him repositioned as a forward, we could do with him up front.

Could be a real weapon starting outside the 50 mtr arc. He can comfortably kick 60 metres.
Fred today I realise why Coulda rate Darcy Cameron highly , that guy really is forward material, we should get him this year if we got chance.

For sure meima but that shouldn't stop us having Mora forward of centre.
Fred you know apart from d.Pearce I agree with you 85-90% of the time. I don't think D.P that bad but just not the future plan . Smith really surprised me today, I never though he can ruck but he is much better than Tab ruck .if he continued I will surely upgrade him with uebergang for depth I admit I was wrong for mentioning him as delisted material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fred you know apart from d.Pearce I agree with you 85-90% of the time. I don't think D.P that bad but just not the future plan . Smith really surprised me today, I never though he can ruck but he is much better than Tab ruck .if he continued I will surely upgrade him with uebergang for depth I admit I was wrong for mentioning him as delisted material.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. I agreed with Banker that Mora would be great forward and you came in with we should look at DC. I agreed with you and added that would not preclude Mora playing forward of centre.

Now youre talking Danyle, Tanner Smith and Tabs.

Hah. I think I've got you editing your post while I was quoting it. ( now you've thrown in Uebergang ). :$

I'm not sure what you're saying here. I agreed with Banker that Mora would be great forward and you came in with we should look at DC. I agreed with you and added that would not preclude Mora playing forward of centre.

Now youre talking Danyle, Tanner Smith and Tabs.

Hah. I think I've got you editing your post while I was quoting it. ( now you've thrown in Uebergang ). :$
Sorry my bad agree on mora Fred .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back