Prediction Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples for Wells seems like a weird choice. No slight on Apples at all, he's been very solid. Just seems like it upsets the balance.

I agree, smells like a late change.

Edit: Or Levi into the middle?

It should be noted, the AFL squad sheet said "Brayden Sier (Debut)" last night, so it's entirely possible McGuire was just going by that...
Good point. However to temper expectations I did notice AFL team sheets had Stewart Crameri as (100 games) for 3 weeks in a row for when he was was an emergency for Geelong.

Rather than thinking it's a late change, maybe we should just assume that Eddie was talking out of his arse and given he's not part of the match committee he doesn't have a say in the selection of the team.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bucks was trolling Eddie...lol

Did Ed actually say Sier playing? If so opened his mouth about a late change. If a late change hope it is Langdon (as per a posters rumour) otherwise too many defenders. Sier for Wells, Apples for Langdon would be my preference.
He most definitely said Sier would be playing his first game this weekend. I heard it with my own ears. So either he’s stuffed up by forgetting Bear was only on the extended bench, or there’s going to be a late change. Knowing Ed there’s a good chance he just stuffed up and forgot the teams hadn’t been finalised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He most definitely said Sier would be playing his first game this weekend. I heard it with my own ears. So either he’s stuffed up by forgetting Bear was only on the extended bench, or there’s going to be a late change. Knowing Ed there’s a good chance he just stuffed up and forgot the teams hadn’t been finalised.
Thanks. I originally thought he opened his mouth early to a late change but now feel the same as you. Mainly because Bucks generally goes with the news of a first gamer at the press conference.
Either way i really wish Ed would just stay out of football department matters (not that this is a big issue).

Thanks. I originally thought he opened his mouth early to a late change but now feel the same as you. Mainly because Bucks generally goes with the news of a first gamer at the press conference.
Either way i really wish Ed would just stay out of football department matters (not that this is a big issue).

He’s been a lot better this year on that front at least.

Maybe Ed says many many things still, but on the Footy Show, so nobody hears it as nobody watches it anymore.

:D

Eddie is a Lier.

Doubt we see Sier at AFL Level without any Injuries
I don’t think he’d lie about this Dave. Far more likely to just be an honest mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back