Preview Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you thought about the fact, we are entering round 5 .....and there's only been one SANFL game

Forget scratch matches (reserves level) ......selectors have gone for players with a number of PS's under their belt ....versus kids that will barely last a half
I wonder how many SANFL games equates to 17 pre-seasons?
Sounds like we won't be seeing any new blood for quite some time.

Yep, sorry to disappoint you mate .....tasked with merging the laura based company, with what became National Foods, after its acquisition by Brierley .....and that included bringing the product south of Pt Augusta, into Adelaide for the 1st time in its history

The heritage marketing worked a treat ......21% market share in 6 months ....that's almost 40 years ago now, so the heritage aspect is lost on today's customers

The country distribution network though, spun off to become one of largest national distribution company's today
Gee you must be old!

I wonder how many SANFL games equates to 17 pre-seasons?
Sounds like we won't be seeing any new blood for quite some time.
This is a further example of the massive downside of the SANFL dumb system. We need to be in the reserves comp asap.

3 games in the VFL. 1 game in the SANFL
and yet others teams with wins are able to play debutants 🤔

So history looks to be a pretty good guide here.

The rebuild coach is very rarely the messiah that gets you to the premiership.

We hoped MN was the rare unicorn, but he is actually just the mule required to take the load before the race horse arrives.

The club (Not unexpectedly) pulled the wrong lever, now it’s up to the club to not head down the wrong path for too long before they fix the mistake.

I have very very little faith that this will happen before we are past the point of another prolonged dip.

Sigh.

25 years without a premiership could so easily become 35.

Welcome to 2020, when it was obvious that Nix was not the guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you thought about the fact, we are entering round 5 .....and there's only been one SANFL game

Forget scratch matches (reserves level) ......selectors have gone for players with a number of PS's under their belt ....versus kids that will barely last a half

Curtin should have been put in at this point for a go.

Adam Kelly on selections this week

Our objective is to maintain the areas of our game that we were pleased with last week & see improvement in the areas we know we need to get better.
Will certainly had claims to a position in the team as we approached the season off the back of a strong pre-season and that opportunity has now presented.
Will’s speed, run and carry are an obvious weapon but his ability to lock in defensively and get the job done are not to be ignored.

Lachie has performed consistently at SANFL level for an extended period and both he and we are looking for that to translate to consistency at the AFL level.
Making the most of this opportunity will look like him playing his role, nothing more and nothing less.

Adam Kelly on selections this week

Our objective is to maintain the areas of our game that we were pleased with last week & see improvement in the areas we know we need to get better.
Will certainly had claims to a position in the team as we approached the season off the back of a strong pre-season and that opportunity has now presented.
Will’s speed, run and carry are an obvious weapon but his ability to lock in defensively and get the job done are not to be ignored.

Lachie has performed consistently at SANFL level for an extended period and both he and we are looking for that to translate to consistency at the AFL level.
Making the most of this opportunity will look like him playing his role, nothing more and nothing less.
That’s just made up tripe.

Lachie’s only SANFL game this year he spent the first half playing from behind and getting towelled up.

It’s not even worth reading or listening to the spin that these coaches vomit out.

Lachie has performed consistently at SANFL level for an extended period
Nice little add on at the end

Not the same playing position but reading that as someone trying to break into the side you think '' wait what SANFL games have I missed this year''

As a coach I certainly had favourites but your last year pass only lasts so long and if someone steps up and you dont then sorry you dont play the other guy does

It is clear from selection and the people I have heard from inside the club Nicks has his favourites. These players are generally people who played like him, which sadly isn’t overly skilful.
I hope they win tomorrow but I don’t see Nicks lasting as our coach till r1 2025.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back