Changes vs Collingwood (IN: Watson, Bellchambers, Ross | OUT: Slattery, Hurley, Pears)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the emergencies correct.:thumbsu:

Lets hope I get match ups right

Ryder VS Cloke
Carlisle VS Jolly/Brown
Myers VS O'keefe
Watson VS Ball
McVeigh vs Krakoueur
Howlett vs Pendlebury
Swan vs various
Hille/Bell vs Tarrant
Davey VS Davis
Crameri VS Reid
It's Keefe, not O'Keefe. I wish we had Hocking right now :(

Terrific decision to drop Slattery- was well beaten and had a terrible game. McVeigh should also be under the spotlight this week although being a favourite I do not think he will be dropped this year.

if they stopped picking slattery they wouldnt have to drop him every second week..

I would have dropped McVeigh but it's not as if either of them played even remotely good last week. I just hope McVeigh isn't getting a game because simply he's a leader of the club.

Credits or not, no one should get games after they put in pathetic efforts on the defensive end.

Applying your logic - Melbourne better drop their back 6.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using emotive language in public, and acting accordingly on the field are two entirely different things.

For someone that loves the club so much, and wants us to be the best, he sure does a lot of selfish things on the field. He's also been berating younger teammates for years, going back to Monfries' first or second year.

Whereas Fletcher doesn't seem to need to make it known how much he bleeds for the club, yet you see on the field every week how much he does to help the team win. He sacrifices his own performance every week to help out his younger defenders. When they concede a goal, even if it's a stinker and it gives his opponent a goal, he always goes over to them, gives them a pat on the back or a low five, and gives them some encouragement/advice.

Funny how through all of the in house fighting, nobody's had a bad word to say about Fletch.

Fletch is just a flat out legend. Probably one of the best, if not the best, players we have ever had playing for us.Not necessarily in ability (would be right up there though), but just the way he presents himself and his teamwork etc. LOVE HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back