Preview Changes vs Collingwood - May In, Preuss Out

Remove this Banner Ad

What the actual *... do they realise its a saturday game and 4 dont get dropped out. How the actual * Hore doesnt come in after getting 60 touches over the last 2 weeks is beyond me. Reckon twice in 2 years ive gone yep dont mind those changes. What a ******* joke of a club

Match committee: “Hey Goody, we’ve got the Pies this week who have no tall forwards, and it’s also going to be pissing down with rain”.

Goody...thinking...”I think I’ve got a plan!”

MC: “Oh yeah? Excellent, what’s that?”
Goody: “Let’s load up with key defenders!”
MC: “.......”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just can’t see a matchup for Omac. Likely frost goes to miocheck. Not sure how you spell it but you get the drift. They have no other talls up forward. Perhaps Magden plays forward or Roughead.
Surely either Lever injured or Omac dropped out for Hore.

I just can’t see a matchup for Omac. Likely frost goes to miocheck. Not sure how you spell it but you get the drift. They have no other talls up forward. Perhaps Magden plays forward or Roughead.
Surely either Lever injured or Omac dropped out for Hore.

May to Elliott and Frost to Hoskin-Elliott? OMac on Mihocek. Hunt on Varcoe and Salem on the other mobile forward. Lever wanders around leaving... Callum Brown free?

Lets be realistic - Hore isn't a better player than OMac, JKH or Wagner. Milkshakes lucky to keep his spot.

What the actual fu**... do they realise its a saturday game and 4 dont get dropped out. How the actual fu** Hore doesnt come in after getting 60 touches over the last 2 weeks is beyond me. Reckon twice in 2 years ive gone yep dont mind those changes. What a ******* joke of a club

Yep. Exactly. Every single week with the changes it's a f***** unsolved mystery. How the **** is Hore not in for OMac? Especially as it's wet and they have no tall forwards!! Wtf?! Either we are tanking or Goody has no idea whatsoever. I'm guessing the latter. I blame Paul Roos for this mess..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May to Elliott and Frost to Hoskin-Elliott? OMac on Mihocek. Hunt on Varcoe and Salem on the other mobile forward. Lever wanders around leaving... Callum Brown free?

Lets be realistic - Hore isn't a better player than OMac, JKH or Wagner. Milkshakes lucky to keep his spot.
Mihocek far too mobile for Omac. Omac has been smashed by players on the lead of late.

Omac has kicked a career total of 0 goals which I think on this season's form would make him about our third best forward. So yeah, throw him to ff, why not.

And if it's raining I'd be happy to throw money down on us failing to score 40 points. I don't think we've won a single game under Goodwin in wet conditions. Expect a lot of needless handballing and fumbling, that seems to be our game plan in the wet.

Mihocek far too mobile for Omac. Omac has been smashed by players on the lead of late.

Lies. OMac is in our top 10 key defenders.

I liked the Lewis down forward thinking that was applied. The coaching group are going to have to apply some more of that thinking to win this week.

My thoughts...

O.Mac is never going to cut it as a Defender unless every opposition team has a slow moving tall that is under 100kg he can play on. That is a lot of years of development to throw away otherwise. If he can't make it elsewhere then he is forever our Ryan Schoenmakers.

Pruess needs the rest of the season off to learn how to be a forward/ruck in the same mold as David Hale did for the Hawks. Otherwise I don't see how he can fit into the best 22.

How is Hunt meant to crumb goals if he’s in defence on Varcoe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back