Preview Changes vs Collingwood, Rd 5, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Any idea why we don't use Rotham to kick out? Very good kick but we tend to use Nelson and Gov who are bother average kicks

THIS

Rotham is quick, agile and a very nice kick. He sh9uld take kick outs, will easily gain 15m on the run and can either go long or pin point a pass. Looks reliable and the players know him better than Witherden.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Geez I hope we don't bring this weak legged campaigner in this week with his spindly twig legs. I'm surprised he can walk on to the field without them snapping in half.

1618230856979.png
1618230909707.png

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Don't criticize GoEaglesGoSGIO for trying to bring us some inside knwledge, which to me it seems he is a part of the inner sanctum at the club. We can disagree with him but he obviously knows more then what we do
Mate....look at the pictures..... If that's what the inner sanctum genuinely thinks then that explains a hell of a lot about our lineup last week.

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Before people think Ainsworth would be a good option because of his 37 disposals in the WAFL, don't forget he only had 1 tackle. I would put it to you that we do not need another outside midfielder calling out for a possession.
That's the gameplan bruv. Given that stat, automatic inclusion.

So we'll beat pies easily, get talked up again. Capitulate late vs cats and head into what will be a cracking derby.

Get excited guys.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Geez I hope we don't bring this weak legged campaigner in this week with his spindly twig legs. I'm surprised he can walk on to the field without them snapping in half.

View attachment 1101123View attachment 1101124

He just doesn’t look AFL fit. I’m perplexed as to how or why people think he is. We want him to be strong over the ball and good in the tackle and at present the proof is in the pudding. He struggles immensely over the ball and his tackling is not at the standard we need.His upper thighs and hips are non existent whereas in the calf and upper body he is jacked. He looks strong but his actual strength performance is not what you all think.

He needs leg work to match the rest of him ASAP so he can stick a tackle and not get pushed out of the contest

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Mate....look at the pictures..... If that's what the inner sanctum genuinely thinks then that explains a hell of a lot about our lineup last week.

Look at the pictures of Steph Curry. He would literally be the strongest player we have ever had outside of Fraser Gehrig based on what he lifts

Seriously though, have you not wondered Why every single GWS player has leg issues?

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
He just doesn’t look AFL fit. I’m perplexed as to how or why people think he is. We want him to be strong over the ball and good in the tackle and at present the proof is in the pudding. He struggles immensely over the ball and his tackling is not at the standard we need.His upper thighs and hips are non existent whereas in the calf and upper body he is jacked. He looks strong but his actual strength performance is not what you all think.

He needs leg work to match the rest of him ASAP so he can stick a tackle and not get pushed out of the contest
I genuinely laughed at this considering the rest of our side tackle like a turnstile

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
"Beach weights" langdon... lol

All the talk about trew having some grunt.... you boys aren't just getting me excited are you? Need some trew plz

But some of you lads talked up parto, I've been burnt before 💔

In: Steph curry. Can he tackle?

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Sure but your words were "horrible leg definition. Comically bad when he came to the club actually".
Which is clearly not the case.

It is comically bad. Stop fanboying over exposed skin and look at his body shape. It’s terrible.

If his body was in good condition he wouldn’t have had 3 seperate leg issues last season

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
It is comically bad. Stop fanboying over exposed skin and look at his body shape. It’s terrible.

If his body was in good condition he wouldn’t have had 3 seperate leg issues last season
All I'm saying is I'm looking at those photos and I'm seeing definition. I don't see anything comically bad about his legs.
At the end of the day I don't really care whether Langdon plays or not, I don't think he's that great and he's not going to move the needle either way if we were to bring him in for Jones or something. I just think it's f****** ridiculous to say he has horrible leg definition when he clearly doesn't.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
"Beach weights" langdon... lol

All the talk about trew having some grunt.... you boys aren't just getting me excited are you? Need some trew plz

But some of you lads talked up parto, I've been burnt before 💔

In: Steph curry. Can he tackle?
I mean Steph can lift a heap, but he's also had a tonne of leg injuries throughout his whole career so I'm not 100% sure what GI-Joe is really trying to say.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
All I'm saying is I'm looking at those photos and I'm seeing definition. I don't see anything comically bad about his legs.
At the end of the day I don't really care whether Langdon plays or not, I don't think he's that great and he's not going to move the needle either way if we were to bring him in for Jones or something. I just think it's f****** ridiculous to say he has horrible leg definition when he clearly doesn't.

I know you are wrong though based on things besides photos to be fair, but that is not a AFL footballers body. Thankfully the club is aware of this and will fix it in time

ghostbat12

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
He was so hilariously oblivious, something I loved about Woosha. One of my all time favourite quotes was when he was asked about Eagles supporters booing Jobe Watson in 2013.

"What's your opinion on the booing aimed at Jobe Watson?"
"... I didn't hear any booing."

F-me, that was 8 years ago? Time flies.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
I mean Steph can lift a heap, but he's also had a tonne of leg injuries throughout his whole career so I'm not 100% sure what GI-Joe is really trying to say.

He had ankle issues due to his terrible shoes. Once he changed to under armour his legs have been fine. All his recent injuries are contact related

In any sense we should probably end the draft combine? Agent can just send in there best photos of the players and can select based off that ?

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
He had ankle issues due to his terrible shoes. Once he changed to under armour his legs have been fine. All his recent injuries are contact related

In any sense we should probably end the draft combine? Agent can just send in there best photos of the players and can select based off that ?
Sounds like we should just recruit basketball players, imagine how tall we can make our side and they make excellent corrallers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back