Preview Changes vs Collingwood, Rd 5, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Langdon, Williams, Exxon
Out: Winder, Waterman, Jones

Nice story for Winder but was too quiet. JJ chases hard which is always worth something but has failed to have any significant impact three of four games now.

Need a second ruck to compliment NN and let Allen stay forward.

Need another mid so that when an insipid effort is being turned in we don’t need to go to Cripps on ball. A truly bizarre choice but given who we had available it’s honestly pretty understandable.

Love Waterman, will be huge this year, but surely he’s underdone. Looked exhausted.

Compounding this I forgot Hurn has to come out.

In: Witherden I guess.

Oct 3, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd, Perth Glory.
One of our worst performances in recent memory, have to make some big calls after that shitshow. Luckily for some players we have enough injuries for them to keep their spots.

In: Witherden, Williams, Trew

Out: Hurn (inj) Jones, Winder,

On shaky ground : Cripps, Gaff and Kelly after that pedestrian display.

Last edited:

Agree with those but you forgot Hurns injury Badge

In: Witherden
Out: Hurn

The additional change

Oh that’s right, the greatest man in club history is also injured on the eve of his biggest day.

Kill me.

We are too tall yet you idiot bring Williams in. Oscar as a second ruck makes a smaller.

Cheers for the feedback mate.

Allen as a second ruck doesn’t help us if we use that “spare” spot created by picking a nominal tall like Waterman who didn’t provide any run.

Bring in a dedicated ruck and have Allen stay home more, which allows some actual runners like Ryan and Cripps to move up the field.

Our average height was 0.2cm taller than St Kilda. Looking at who is taller than who is the laziest of analysis.

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Cheers for the feedback mate.

Allen as a second ruck doesn’t help us if we use that “spare” spot created by picking a nominal tall like Waterman who didn’t provide any run.

Bring in a dedicated ruck and have Allen stay home more, which allows some actual runners to move up the field.

Our average height was 0.2cm taller than St Kilda. Looking who is taller than who is the laziest of analysis.
Nothing williams could do will surpass Allen in there.

Williams will give as much as ******* vardy. Hes a ruckman pure lumbering ruckman not mobile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn’t do this immediately after a shocking performance but what the hell.

Out: Hurn, Jones, Waterman, Winder (back to sub)
In: Witherden, Langdon, Vardy/Williams

B: Sheppard, Barrass, Rotham
HB: Cole, McGovern, Witherden
C: Gaff, Kelly, Duggan
HF: Cripps, Darling, Petruccelle
F: Ryan, Kennedy, Allen
R: Naitanui, Sheed, Redden
I: Vardy/Williams, Nelson, Brander, Langdon
E: Winder (sub), Vardy/Hedwards, Ainsworth, Foley

No idea how Williams played and whether he’s fit enough to come in but we need a second genuine ruck vs Grundy. Waterman clearly wasn’t ready. Allen moves back to third tall forward. Hope it’s a dry deck because we’re going in with a lineup that could play Olympic basketball.

Witherden for Hurn should be automatic.

Langdon for Jones in the small forward revolving door.

Winder got a full game for his debut so give him another run as the sub.

XON didn’t play wafl for some reason so I’m assuming he’s unavailable.

Oct 9, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty ridiculous suggestions I know, but who gives a s**t atm. Our mids were non-existent today when we needed them the most.

In: O'Neill, Trew, Vardy, H Edwards
Out: Sheed, Redden, Waterman, Hurn

Waterman is clearly underdone. Vardy replaces him, even though he's not that useful at AFL level, allows Allen to spend more time in the forward 50. Williams probably needs another week after only 1 game back.
I prefer Edwards in rather than Witho for Hurn, even at the risk of becoming too tall.
The midfield changes obviously have no chance of happening, but what the hell. 😂

Last edited:

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty ridiculous suggestions I know, but who gives a s**t atm. Our mids were non-existent today when we needed them most,

In: O'Neill, Trew, Vardy, H Edwards
Out: Sheed, Redden, Waterman, Hurn

Waterman is clearly underdone. Vardy replaces him, even though he's not that useful at AFL level, allows Allen to spend more time in the forward 50. Williams probably needs another week after only 1 game back.
I prefer Edwards in rather than Witho for Hurn, even at the risk of becoming too tall.
The midfield changes obviously have no chance of happening, but what the hell. 😂
Vardy? Make up your mind are we too tall?
Allen + waterman hell alot of faster than

Vardy + oscar
Oscar + Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back