backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No changes.
Pretty sure Rozee just cramp.

Screenshot_20200912-192707_AFL.jpg

Would like to see Woodcock come in, hard to see anyone worth dropping besides maybe Bonner and maaaaybee Motlop

I can understand how you might have forgotten he even played for us today, but the answer is Farrell. Absolute passenger. Like Sutcliffe if Sutcliffe was soft and lazy. Absolutely cannot play next week.

Woodcock in for Farrell. If Rozee is unfit, Georgiades in for Rozee.

I can understand how you might have forgotten he even played for us today, but the answer is Farrell. Absolute passenger. Like Sutcliffe if Sutcliffe was soft and lazy. Absolutely cannot play next week.

Woodcock in for Farrell. If Rozee is unfit, Georgiades in for Rozee.
Lol this is very true, I forgot he was out there until I got the notification for this post and sure enough this post mentioned him. Easy drop for me now that I think about it, which is unfortunate cause I like him.

Rebound 50s:

DBJ 1
Clurey 1
Hartlett 2
Houston 3
McKenzie 4
Jonas 4
Bonner 5

If you think Bonner deserves to be dropped after that performance then you've got blinkers on.

He gets R50s because he gets given the ball as the designated kicker. He also kicks it long from kick outs. That stat means nothing. Eye test is key.

He was much better after half time, but his first half was some of the worst football we've seen from a port player in some time. Will hold his spot.

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He gets R50s because he gets given the ball as the designated kicker. He also kicks it long from kick outs. That stat means nothing. Eye test is key.

He was much better after half time, but his first half was some of the worst football we've seen from a port player in some time. Will hold his spot.

The designated kicker. Sounds legit.

Thought we might rest a whole bunch of players given top two is locked away but Hinkley said we'll be going full bore to beat Collingwood so I guess not.

Monty said that we'll be looking to stabilise the team heading into finals and given nobody really played badly today, I reckon we could be looking at an unchanged line up.

Back