Changes vs Crows - Salem, Hibberd, Hannan(!) In for C.Wagner (omit), Petty (inj), Lockhart (inj)

Remove this Banner Ad

Misses over a year due to a second knee reconstruction.

Comes back and plays a half a game, then the following week plays another half but injuries himself.

Nek minute he is playing in the 1's in Alice Springs

Do some of these campaigners on the medical staff never learn?

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Marty Hore has been playing Levers role really well the past few weeks, seems bizzare to rush Lever back.

Reeks of a crazy Goody and Misson duo.

WeedsMullet84

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtic, Glenelg

Injured in his first full game back -> straight into the seniors.

My Dave Misson voodoo doll is going to get a ******* workout if anything happens to Lever.

Someone asked Julian if this was correct, he then went on to reply that 'just quoting the coach guys, if he gets through the main session he'll be a chance to play...'

Except that my understanding is that Lever didn't even train with the main group and only did light running with the Rehab group...

Misses over a year due to a second knee reconstruction.

Comes back and plays a half a game, then the following week plays another half but injuries himself.

Nek minute he is playing in the 1's in Alice Springs

Do some of these campaigners on the medical staff never learn?
Oh please, nothing bad is going to happen on the footy field in Alice Springs this weekend.

The one in Darwin where we're playing though...:grimacing:

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would be surprised if Lever plays if he didn't train with the main group this morning.
Yeah didnt he spend whole time running laps with rehab group. Julian is just tryna getting people to watch tonight.

Someone asked Julian if this was correct, he then went on to reply that 'just quoting the coach guys, if he gets through the main session he'll be a chance to play...'

Except that my understanding is that Lever didn't even train with the main group and only did light running with the Rehab group...
So Fake news then

In: Pruess, Hibberd, Salem
Out: Smith, Petty, C Wagner

Would be happy with this. Though am expecting another mystery injury to appear between now and game time, just because it's how our season seems to be going...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reality IS

Debutant
May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lever won't be rushed back. They might give him the last month of the season to ease him back.

Can't be resting blokes yet not until at least QB then we can get some guys in for early surgery so they are ready come week 1 of preseason unlike this year with blokes not running until January

Reality IS

Debutant
May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
tempsnip.png

Reality IS

Debutant
May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
You'd think the entire fitness staff would go together with Goodwin & Co.

Carlton and Dee's are the two worst sides by a mile.

Ah12

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure if its been discussed but whats the go with angus brayshaws role? He seems to have given up his inside role to nathan jones whos at the later part of his career and it has me baffled. Gus doesnt seem to suit that outside role (although has the attributes) and it wouldnt suprise me to see him dropped like he was at the start of last year. Anyone see his role changing back soon?

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not sure if its been discussed but whats the go with angus brayshaws role? He seems to have given up his inside role to nathan jones whos at the later part of his career and it has me baffled. Gus doesnt seem to suit that outside role (although has the attributes) and it wouldnt suprise me to see him dropped like he was at the start of last year. Anyone see his role changing back soon?

No idea but his lack of interest on the field is not a good look atm.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hannans on the flight so surely gonna play no point taking him out of the VFL if he isnt gonna play. Although this is melbourne and no doubt we are taking him up just for a holiday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back