Changes vs Crows - Salem, Hibberd, Hannan(!) In for C.Wagner (omit), Petty (inj), Lockhart (inj)

Not too unhappy for Lockhart. I reckon he’s shown a lot for a player who’s never had an AFL preseason. Certainly a lot of promise if he can add to his fitness. Was always likely to be managed given our first year player policy. Anyone know what the injury is?

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Crows have been our bitch for as long as I can remember, I reckon we'll murder them. Do it for Greenie!

I'd like to see Viney get right into Tex and let him know that the entire world thinks he's a squib.

Hannan to kick 4. Spargo & Garlett 2 each.

This is going to be one for the ages, I can't wait!

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
So whos up there thats an emergency? Just incase Hore doesnt get up. He is probably good to go but from wjat i seen was training with Lever who was in rehab group

aabp1978

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crows have been our bitch for as long as I can remember, I reckon we'll murder them. Do it for Greenie!

I'd like to see Viney get right into Tex and let him know that the entire world thinks he's a squib.

Hannan to kick 4. Spargo & Garlett 2 each.

This is going to be one for the ages, I can't wait!

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Not sure if its been discussed but whats the go with angus brayshaws role? He seems to have given up his inside role to nathan jones whos at the later part of his career and it has me baffled. Gus doesnt seem to suit that outside role (although has the attributes) and it wouldnt suprise me to see him dropped like he was at the start of last year. Anyone see his role changing back soon?

Brayshaw runs one way, opposition mids were waltzing forward of the stoppage and killing us. Jones adds a defensive edge to the midfield

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
While I have no doubt you guys will probably beat us given our recent form, think you might find it is 5-5 over our last 10 games v the Dees. Not exactly prison wife material (although last year in Alice Springs certainly had elements of that 😂)
Check our record against other teams during that time. 5-5 is about as good as it gets.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Bloody love Hannan.
Salem's my boy too.
Piggy!

What a ripper day to be a Dees supporter!
It’s a bit weird to post it on a public Internet forum, but I think I may love you Toump Ass

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Preuss continues to be as popular as a fart in an elevator.

If we get my coterie plan happening and you come in for whatever wad of wonga is needed to get our power broker status happening, then I’m sure we can get the play Preuss concept made a reality

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
While I have no doubt you guys will probably beat us given our recent form, think you might find it is 5-5 over our last 10 games v the Dees. Not exactly prison wife material (although last year in Alice Springs certainly had elements of that 😂)

Won 3 of the last 4, we match up very well on you guys (Won't matter because we're in s**t form).

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
How fit is hannan?

12 weeks off and 2 games? In the VFL?

Love him, great player, s**t idea

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Finally some changes to get excited about. Salem our most consistent player this year. Hibberd though not in best form but still very important and experienced. Hannan the exact sort of player we've been missing all season. Will make our inside 50s less wasteful.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
How fit is hannan?

12 weeks off and 2 games? In the VFL?

Love him, great player, **** idea
It was just the one game in the VFL actually.

Of course, the difference is, when you’ve got one player lacking match fitness, you can hide him a bit, longer breaks in the pine, play him out of the goal square etc ... where as the start of the season, we had like 15 players who needed to be hidden, which isn’t possible

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
If we get my coterie plan happening and you come in for whatever wad of wonga is needed to get our power broker status happening, then I’m sure we can get the play Preuss concept made a reality

Will be like when Free Ricky Petterd finally succeeded and he played a shocker.

Back