Prediction Changes vs Dees round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

100% probability for rain at start of game.

Be enough for me to back against our 4 tall forward structure.

Then again, the way the Suns and North are playing makes our form not too bad.

Seen Schache game against Tigers references in this thread a few times. We all see it differently. I remember being more upset with our mids kicking it on the leading Josh’s head to the advantage of the defender about three times. The Tigers pressure was very good that game but we felt it even when they weren’t that close.
Hopefully we kick it in better tonight and the forwards spread. We seemed to have two or three going for the same mark last week. Good example was Macrae spoiling Weightman. Weightman did it to others himself in other inside 50’s.

Are people more or less confident about tonight’s game then the last time we faced them..???

Are people more or less confident about tonight’s game then the last time we faced them..???
Depends on if we do everything in our power not to give our tall forwards any chance by messing about with slow switches of play like last time.

If we take the same game plan into this game, I'd expect the same result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, 95% chance of rain apparently, but only 1-4 mm. Doesn’t seem like a huge deal to me. Then I saw this:
View attachment 1185428

Better hope we play the territory game! 😂
The wind will be a bigger factor, what with flukey gusts and a likely scoring end. Judging ball flight will be difficult.
EDIT: Its 10 minutes before the game and its precipitating down here on the Mornington Peninsula. I might have to revise my weather forecast, lol.

Last edited:
Dees were always hovering around $1.85 all week. We were $1.95-$2.00 so no drastic change.

GoDees $1.72 and we're $2.10 with TAB now, so I thought something had happened before I even saw the most recent posts.

GoDees $1.72 and we're $2.10 with TAB now, so I thought something had happened before I even saw the most recent posts.

That has got to mean a big out. I guessing Libba, Naughts or the ultimate out The Bont One of these on top of what we out we should be about $4.

100% probability for rain at start of game.

Be enough for me to back against our 4 tall forward structure.

Then again, the way the Suns and North are playing makes our form not too bad.
Wouldn’t you also back against Melbourne’s 4 tall forward structure? We have the best wet weather tall in the game in Naughty. Melbourne are just as tall as us and more reliant on their dominant talls. Rain still suits us not sure why all the doom in here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back