Prediction Changes vs Dees round 19

Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wouldn’t you also back against Melbourne’s 4 tall forward structure? We have the best wet weather tall in the game in Naughty. Melbourne are just as tall as us and more reliant on their dominant talls. Rain still suits us not sure why all the doom in here?
Think peeps are just hoping the big late swing in the betting odds is cause of the wet rather than a late out

Boristown

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Spin it anyway we like but with rain predicted these are god awful sections.

Hannan has done absolutely zero to merit another chance to do nothing and Scaches last two senior games have been in the worst ten games by anyone in AFL history.

We didn’t not get beat by Lever and May last time it was our midfield and half backs absolute lack of impact and turnovers.

Going tall to counter Lever and May on a dry day May be a tactical opportunity but on a wet night is unexplainable

Yeah.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fantastic is a bit much. But yes he was quite good. Hopefully he keeps it up..

Also *you're

Lol fantastic

How first half was as normal and he was ok in the last qrt.

He is only “fantastic” if you are gauging him by his own performance base so far.

As you say he was definitely better and let’s hope that’s a kickstart for him

Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Check out Bevos presser there is more to it than stats
I know that. I have explained it several times here already. He has played Richards' role from last year providing pressure with his pace, blocking, dummy leads and unrewarded running. That's fine and obviously needed but my problem 8s and has always been that he needed to impact the contests he was involved in or he's a liability. He did that last night. I hope he continues.

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I know that. I have explained it several times here already. He has played Richards' role from last year providing pressure with his pace, blocking, dummy leads and unrewarded running. That's fine and obviously needed but my problem 8s and has always been that he needed to impact the contests he was involved in or he's a liability. He did that last night. I hope he continues.
I actually think he isn’t 100% body wise and whilst he wasn’t listed as managed last week I reckon that’s part of it. He does have all the attributes in terms of marking, pace and big body I reckon he is exactly what we need but you are right he needs to have more impact although it is one of those positions where the ball can pass you by at times

Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I actually think he isn’t 100% body wise and whilst he wasn’t listed as managed last week I reckon that’s part of it. He does have all the attributes in terms of marking, pace and big body I reckon he is exactly what we need but you are right he needs to have more impact although it is one of those positions where the ball can pass you by at times
I don't mind the ball passing him by. My worry is that when it has been his time he continually came off second best.
He was far better at this last night.
I hope it was/is a body issue and last night is more what we can expect from him.

Back