Changes vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean in fairness I don't see how Polec could possibly not own that ****up. He couldn't have pinpointed Gresham any better. If Gresham had been wearing a Port guernsey it would've been our best inside 50 entry all year.

His contract offer from St Kilda went up another 100K :p

I really like Trengoves leadership in the back half but whether or not he is best 22 is still to be determined. Didn’t do much wrong last night noting 94% disposal efficiency.

Love what LT brings but needs to start hitting the scoreboard as a small forward.

Leave AJ in, give him a good run of 3 games. If we drop him after 1 game, we are no better than the ACB! Ken clearly likes him as do I.

Marshall needs atleast 3 games in the SANFL. Poor kid has had a huge year, let’s take the pressure off him for a bit.

I wasn't that close but could see it from side on and it was a slow loopy kick with a Saints player in the vicinity. Everyone around me groaned as soon as Houston kicked it.

Completely unnecessary too. It's not like Houston can't kick 50m, and there were free players on the other side of the ground due to the two Saints players surrounding Trengove. I just remember thinking 'Why?!!' at the time. It was so ******* stupid.

As for Polec's kick - it was a simple brain fade. It was good that a number of our players got around him and told him not to worry about it.

Jon Ralph on Fox Just said Jonas has been cleared of a serious ACL, good. ****en. News!!
Last night the talk was of a PCL injury, so Ralph's info sounds worthless.

Last night the talk was of a PCL injury, so Ralph's info sounds worthless.

Depends on the type of posterior cruciate injury. If it is a strain it is not that bad if it is a tear it is likely to be long term. The posterior is a lot bigger and more robust than the anterior and usually does not tear. Looking at Tom after the game he appeared to be walking OK and did not have an ice pack on the injury. I am optimistic but we will not know for sure until the scan results in.

Eh? He had a scan today. You’re kidding yourself if you saw how he hurt his knee and weren’t fearful of an ACL.
Our doctor's last night said nothing about an ACL injury. They were worried about a PCL injury. It doesn't matter what it looks like. Our doctors know their stuff. Sports doctors can very quickly determine if it's an ACL problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 reporting Jonas in for surgery about 1 month out. Club offering a four year contract extension.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

7 reporting Jonas in for surgery about 1 month out. Club offering a four year contract extension.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Sounds like BS to me. Can't believe anything 7 says anyway.

Bring in Lionheart. See what happens.

On the up side the Freo board are bereft of ideas for ins. Lyons doesn't seem to rate anyone outside the current line up. Could be as good a game to blood a new defender we could hope.

Our doctor's last night said nothing about an ACL injury. They were worried about a PCL injury. It doesn't matter what it looks like. Our doctors know their stuff. Sports doctors can very quickly determine if it's an ACL problem.

Yeah there are just as many tests that make medicos suspect either ACL or PCL injuries. We'll have something definitive tomorrow at least once the scans are done.

I'd give AJ another week . He fluffed a couple of quick hand plays last night but I'd back him in to fix that and he looks like another player that can run the ball back from half back ala Motlop Wingard and Polec, his other main okay of course us running into an open 50 where he'll outrun just about anyone . Also his pressure inside 50 he's probably worth a couple of games to see if he can be a part of the finals equation.
Out Jonas
In Hombsch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back