Preview Changes vs Dogs not Suns (courtesy of loose lips Brayshaw) - Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

stEdy

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
If you go through any list with a fine tooth comb there's some real weak points.

Cordy, Duryea, Richards, Garcia, JUH, Schache, Hannan, R Smith, JJ arguably wouldn't get a game in our team at the moment.

Our list isn't the best in the league but would have to be top-4

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
If you go through any list with a fine tooth comb there's some real weak points.

Cordy, Duryea, Richards, Garcia, JUH, Schache, Hannan, R Smith, JJ arguably wouldn't get a game in our team at the moment.

Schache has some serious Kingsley vibes about him this week. Making me nervous

RFCGloryJC

The Renaissance of RFC
Jun 13, 2018
Italy rfc
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan
Best wishes.
Many neutral fans want the Dees to win the flag.
Goodwin obviously worked hard in the off season to rejig the team structure.
Some of his tactics are genius insofar as installing Fritsch as a key positional forward, Neal-Bullen at times positioned on the arc boundary line, stretching defences.
Dogs have benefited from a soft draw, already played the Roos twice, outplayed by the Swans.

Last edited:

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.

A completely irrelevant point to the subject at hand, but I thought Duryea was terrible at Hawthorn but he's actually looked good in the dogs games I've seen this year. Genuine surprise to me.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

Smith schache Edwards and Garcia don't get a game for the dogs either lol and considering how sh*t our forward lines been I bet JUH gets a game for us.

Anyway I'd rank us about 4-6th for best 22

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I remember I was bartending in a northern town in Canada in the middle of the day. Watched the whole game on my phone standing behind the DJ booth.

Bar tending, ahhhhh, probably the worst job I've ever done in my life. I never realised how much I despise drunk people at 4am sober.

Johnny Karate

Club Legend
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I remember I was bartending in a northern town in Canada in the middle of the day. Watched the whole game on my phone standing behind the DJ booth.

Was at a mates place off my tits. The club had a genuine stench of death about it at the time. So when we saw we were up by about 40 points at three-quarter time we drunk drove to the local (didn’t have Fox at the time) and watched the Bulldogs pile on the goals to go from being excited about winning to feeling genuinely sick by the final siren. Don’t ever change Melbourne.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I was never sober mate 🤣 part of the reason I'm not a bartender anymore. Should absolutely legalize drinking when you are bartender
wish my boss had gone for that. I used to take some goey where I could but having a snort in the toilets when you're working is wayyyy too risky. Far less to lose when you're only a patron.

Only good thing that came of my bartending experience was when I picked up a girl id been trying to bang since high school one night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Was at a mates place off my tits. The club had a genuine stench of death about it at the time. So when we saw we were up by about 40 points at three-quarter time we drunk drove to the local (didn’t have Fox at the time) and watched the Bulldogs pile on the goals to go from being excited about winning to feeling genuinely sick by the final siren. Don’t ever change Melbourne.
Yup we went from dominating to literally clinging on for dear life. If we'd let that slip we probably don't win for the season.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
wish my boss had gone for that. I used to take some goey where I could but having a snort in the toilets when you're working is wayyyy too risky. Far less to lose when you're only a patron.

Only good thing that came of my bartending experience was when I picked up a girl id been trying to bang since high school one night.
Yeah reckon I was on blow when I was in there and used to help me self to the keg cause no one drank the tap beer 😂

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Smith schache Edwards and Garcia don't get a game for the dogs either lol and considering how sh*t our forward lines been I bet JUH gets a game for us.

Anyway I'd rank us about 4-6th for best 22
That’s good enough. You don’t have to have the very best list to win, but you have to have a pretty good one with good performers across all lines. And you have to have good coaching that maximises your assets. And a bit of luck

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
I remember Jack Watts saved the day that game

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad