Preview Changes vs Essendon - Battle of the bastards, 17th v 18th - It's a Wag-vasion

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Also from Tmac

"We know where we need to get better. It's not going to happen in one week or one quarter, it'll take a little while, but I think we understand what we need to do and it's about using each other a little more and bringing others into the game without thinking you've always got to kick it long to a contest all the time."

They should Have put that on the ******* banner an Brayshaw run through first

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Also from Tmac

"We know where we need to get better. It's not going to happen in one week or one quarter, it'll take a little while, but I think we understand what we need to do and it's about using each other a little more and bringing others into the game without thinking you've always got to kick it long to a contest all the time."

They should Have put that on the ******* banner an Brayshaw run through first
I'd be willing to make a small banner with this on it just for Brayshaw this afternoon, and drive through the night from Brisbane to have him run out through it pregame.

At least the fact that TMac mentioned it in a press conference means that it's been brought up, and should be a focus.

Islanda22

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2014
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
If we lose 2moro then Top 4 is gone and Top 8 chances are slim

May, Lever, Vandenberg, Lewis, Garlett, Hannan all out for a good stunt which hurts our depth as it's a shallow pool to choose from

In- Hore, Saprgo
Out- May, Lockhart

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I know some people will see it as hyperbole but if we lose tomorrow night it is season over. 0-3 and still have to play pies/eagles/tigers twice each? It’s now or never to string a few wins in a row and build up some form.
For me, this round has a bit of a round 2, 2015 flavour about it. I wouldn’t be deeply surprised if we lose somehow.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bombers going with 2 ruckman as well totally *s my supercoach and fantasy team cause cant use the loophole

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Reckon this is the first time under Goody team sheet is basically where theyll line up. * our backline looks slow compared to their forward line. Mids definitely have to work to help out

space_cowboy

All Australian
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
How does Stretch keep getting left out, especially when he played his best ever game as a defender?

It’s almost as confounding as Goody’s obsession with the Wagners .... almost!

For me, this round has a bit of a round 2, 2015 flavour about it. I wouldn’t be deeply surprised if we lose somehow.
Tis. I see this as a game that we either win by 60 or lose by 60.

The loser descends into the dark abyss.

lose by 80 points and our selection table response is to bring in two Wagners.

* me this feels like pre 2013 again........

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
How the * did we go from chocolates to..

IN: 2 x Wagners

Seriously Goody?

Anyone who doesn't have their house on Essendon to win is a mug.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'd bloody love if I was but I don't even have Twitter, so if they are taking big footy posts we might all be in s**t when Jack Viney turns up at your door asking why you said he can't kick that well.

Just stamp on his foot and briskly walk away. It'd be like saying offensive things to Jack Trengove - what's he going to do, throw his Zimmer frame at you?

Wagner x 2..... jesus
Is this a mathematical equation?

1 Wagner x 1 Wagner = 1 Jesus.

If thats the case, what the hell do you get if you multiply Oliver?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
So both Wagners huh?

Good number of the team we are running out have a placard hanging around their neck saying “depth” plus a few with “break glass in emergency”.

I’m starting to look forward to tomorrow. Will likely be dreadful but there are any number of human interest stories I can distract myself with.

Back