Preview Changes vs Foot/Dalgleish/Williamson (weagles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumont and Polec moving into the centre rotations wouldn’t be a bad thing either.
Turner has lost his effectiveness in the Forward line now with Larkey and The Bull working together commanding the positions. I do like his aggression thou and he wouldn’t be lost in the backline given against the Eagles the ball will be brought to the ground more than marked overhead. FFS just get JMac out of there. Polek could definitely rotate through the centre, along with Ziebell. Not the game I would be running CZ through there. He’ll have his hands full with Barrass and McGovern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did beat the Eagles over there, even if they then fell in a hole.

I'm flying to Perth tomorrow but will be back home by the weekend - can't believe I didn't check the fixture.
Haha. I am too! (unless a mate offers me last minute corporate hospitality, in which case I might risk a call to the missus)

Here's an out of the box suggestion ( like way out ), what about this Mason takes Jamie's position, hes good overhead, has good speed and isnt the worst kick in the world and Hosie comes into Mason's normal role ......

giphy (12).gif

Can only presume it was Bard himself who put a stop to these then.

Yeah it will be interesting to see how many other opportunities for player-supporter engagement get rekindled now that Señor Party Pooper has been given the arse. Might we dare to dream... Leroy "Blue-eyes" Brown back on the tongs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back