Changes vs Fremantle Round 7

Who's in? Who's out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for Gibbs to have a dominant game.

I want to see him dig in and drag the team along with him like a man on his pay grade.

Because its a bottom 4 team, Gibbs will. You know that against the Power he will pull out a half arsed effort.

Berg just has to turn up Sunday to be in for another week in the AFL. JJ did not much tonight in the SANFL win. He did have 3 tackles which is very unJJ like.
Yep. Unless he goes to the wrong ground he'll get at least another week

:D

A lot of people, much smarter than me, have argued both sides of the argument and have not been able to come to a definite conclusion.

I can only give my personal point of view. I believe that the section that argues that the time starts a 0 is wrong. Time does not start at 0. It starts just after 0. So, nor an hour, a year, a decade, a century or a millennium has passed until all the time has expired. There’s no time between 0 and 1.

I don’t know that my argument will be accepted by you and or others. But it is the way I see it.

I have read the argument put forward by the faction that believes the new millennium starts at 00. But after a long consideration, I considered it a false argument.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was debate at the time as to whether we were celebrating the correct year. But hard to go past all the zeros

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
The term AD was invented a few hundred years later, and as there was no concept of Zero then, the first year was designated as 1 AD not 0 AD.
That means the new millennium started, unfortunately, on 1/1/2001.

Nailed it.
Ouch. But still 33 years out.
Christ you’re pedantic.
:p
True, that but I'd like to think the Wise Men brought a kero heater and some blankies.

Anyway, so this week's selections...
:$ Among my many irritating habits, yes. :)
Oh i got it, it's just funny 'cos it's true :D

So, anyway. Good to see Berg and Gooch still in the 22. I hope we're working/communicating well with Poholke.
S##t comments... leave the religious jibes to Facebook

Back