Prediction Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, I was more concerned re Robbie Gray than Westhoff today.
Whilst we all recognise that Robbie hasn't had the best lead up to this game, his body language/attitude smacked of sheer frustration.
Kinda thought that a more team aware and positive mindset would have been more helpful, especially with all the younger players and debutants.
Am I being harsh? He's a fantastic player and one of my favourites.

Whilst we all recognise that Robbie hasn't had the best lead up to this game, his body language/attitude smacked of sheer frustration.
Kinda thought that a more team aware and positive mindset would have been more helpful, especially with all the younger players and debutants.
Almost looked like he played like someone who copped a knee to the head, hey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we make no changes I'd like Trengove (When he's not rucking) and Hoff to spend more time down back (Trengove matching up on someone and Hoff floating) to help Hombsch and Clurey.

We're not going to play against fwd lines that tall very often and our defence were great. I want my buddy Austin in ASAP but we don't need to abandon what we've worked on all summer after a win

This thread is always more interesting after a win.

Adelaide Oval is larger and Fremantle have some strong outside runners in the Hill brothers and Walters. They probably aren't as strong on the inside as they used to be but still have Fyfe. So some extra outside pace would be nice.

Do we need to drop anyone?
- Robbie Gray was kneed in the head and is carrying something - does he need time to clear up an injury?
- That game didn't suit Eddy or Amon and both tried hard. Eddy will be important in our forward structure. Amon was good in the small amount of play he was involved in and provides that needed outside run.
- Westhoff has always been inconsistent but still offers a lot and can be a game breaker when on song.
- Sam Gray was fine and can be a good accumulator.

Krak, White and Monfries need more time to build form and fitness. Drew isn't ready yet. Impey needs to be managed astutely at the moment, could come in for Gray or Amon but it may be wiser to give him some time and space. Atley is probably more inside than we need currently and maybe he should be given some time to excel in the SANFL.

So that's a long winded way of saying no change for me but I could understand wanting to get Impey in.

I could see Impey or Monfries coming into the team.

My buddy Sam Gray is probably one of the first players out, his size really hurts him sometimes - like when his team mates aim the ball over his head. I thought he was pretty handy, but 9 clangers is going to hurt his case for sure.

I'd be happy to see no changes though, as that was a brilliant performance.

I for one, was not impressed him starting training later the others due to his honeymoon. He looks rusty as hell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back