Preview Changes vs Fremantle

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hadn’t seen one up so thought I’d make one.

No idea how this is going to be received but what the hell.

In: Smith
Out: McDonald

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
TMac should be dropped but won’t happen.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
No matter how bad Tmac is playing you can't throw weid under the bus by playing him as the number 1

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
No matter how bad Tmac is playing you can't throw weid under the bus by playing him as the number 1
He's a big boy, he'll be fine. The way TMac is playing, Tim Smith would offer more. The sooner TMac finds his mojo again, the sooner the Weid can go back to being #2, and I think sending TMac back to the VFL will help drive that process.

Doubt TMac gets dropped though, even though he should. You'd think someone has to make a decision soon if he keeps churning out these 8 or 10 touch 0/1 goal performances.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Honestly I don’t get the Preuss love. I really don’t understand his value. It’s got to be one of the craziest decisions Goodwin made; get back up to relieve Gawn but don’t play the back up.

Just play Smith. At least he will contest in place of McDonald.

Johnny Karate

All Australian
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
So glad that Casey had their 37th bye of the season. Wouldn’t want to have anyone like Preuss, ANB, Dunkley, Chandler, Petty, Lewis, Bedford, Kolodjashnij et al. putting their hands up for selection through solid VFL form.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
So glad that Casey had their 37th bye of the season. Wouldn’t want to have anyone like Preuss, ANB, Dunkley, Chandler, Petty, Lewis, Bedford, Kolodjashnij et al. putting their hands up for selection through solid VFL form.
I wonder what’s happening with Kolodjashnij?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stEdy

Team Captain
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wonder what’s happening with Kolodjashnij?
Had quite a bit of the footy last week when he played in the win over Collingwood, and the review of his game the week before that Rawlings mentioned he was a player that the "AFL boys" wanted to get match fitness and to have a look at soon which surprised me. We rushed him back into the side pretty much straight away last time too so I think the club really rates him.

O U T S I D E S P E E D A N D C L A S S

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Had quite a bit of the footy last week when he played in the win over Collingwood, and the review of his game the week before that Rawlings mentioned he was a player that the "AFL boys" wanted to get match fitness and to have a look at soon which surprised me. We rushed him back into the side pretty much straight away last time too so I think the club really rates him.

O U T S I D E S P E E D A N D C L A S S
Is he quick? Might just be outside class (which is what we called first period English in the portables at high school)

Jibroni

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2017
Adelaide
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, AC Milan, North Adelaide
Whatever helps us tank for Pick 1, honestly don’t care at this point.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I’m still not a fan of dropping him but something has to give. Even just a week off ‘managed’ might give him some respite. We need to help him reset.
It seems like he needs a month off and a mini pre season or something. I don't think I've ever seen a player drop away so much. If you just started watching this year with no context he would be a delist candidate

Stu_Hibachi

Debutant
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United. Celtic
Throw Dunkley in, what's the worst that could happen?

Top Bottom