Preview Changes vs Fremantle

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
No matter how bad Tmac is playing you can't throw weid under the bus by playing him as the number 1

He's a big boy, he'll be fine. The way TMac is playing, Tim Smith would offer more. The sooner TMac finds his mojo again, the sooner the Weid can go back to being #2, and I think sending TMac back to the VFL will help drive that process.

Doubt TMac gets dropped though, even though he should. You'd think someone has to make a decision soon if he keeps churning out these 8 or 10 touch 0/1 goal performances.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wonder what’s happening with Kolodjashnij?

Had quite a bit of the footy last week when he played in the win over Collingwood, and the review of his game the week before that Rawlings mentioned he was a player that the "AFL boys" wanted to get match fitness and to have a look at soon which surprised me. We rushed him back into the side pretty much straight away last time too so I think the club really rates him.

O U T S I D E S P E E D A N D C L A S S

Had quite a bit of the footy last week when he played in the win over Collingwood, and the review of his game the week before that Rawlings mentioned he was a player that the "AFL boys" wanted to get match fitness and to have a look at soon which surprised me. We rushed him back into the side pretty much straight away last time too so I think the club really rates him.

O U T S I D E S P E E D A N D C L A S S
Is he quick? Might just be outside class (which is what we called first period English in the portables at high school)

No matter how bad Tmac is playing you can't throw weid under the bus by playing him as the number 1
Drop Tmac and make Preuss the bus. Might run over a few opposition players too.

Yeah stuff it I changed me mind. Give Tmac the ass
I’m still not a fan of dropping him but something has to give. Even just a week off ‘managed’ might give him some respite. We need to help him reset.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I’m still not a fan of dropping him but something has to give. Even just a week off ‘managed’ might give him some respite. We need to help him reset.

It seems like he needs a month off and a mini pre season or something. I don't think I've ever seen a player drop away so much. If you just started watching this year with no context he would be a delist candidate

Back