Preview Changes vs Fremantle

I’m still not a fan of dropping him but something has to give. Even just a week off ‘managed’ might give him some respite. We need to help him reset.
he had last week off though

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Garlett laid more tackles than anyone not named Angus Brayshaw last week. He’s obviously over the hill but he still offers more than Spargo and there’s no use bumping him out until Dunkley has put together a few more weeks of form.

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Garlett laid more tackles than anyone not named Angus Brayshaw last week. He’s obviously over the hill but he still offers more than Spargo and there’s no use bumping him out until Dunkley has put together a few more weeks of form.
I’m pretty sure he’s kicked more goals than any other forward the last month as well.

I’m pretty sure he’s kicked more goals than any other forward the last month as well.
Every week you have some bloke saying "Garlett out". I don't see the point until we have someone to replace him.

burem dees

Rookie
Apr 11, 2013
Burnley
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bring Back Preuss, serious chop out for Max and big target at FF. Let Tom and Weed roam, both get over the ground okay. Leave Jeffy at the feet of Pruess and others. Put the acid test on other coaching staff with Max at FF occasionally, they can't ignore the champ. Not sure where Lockhart is at, has yet to play in a strong side given he's a pup.

May to Hogan, Lever and Frost in back six. I'd be giving Hibberd a run on ball occasionally during the game if works for us. I rather him not further back than HBF.

GEE WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT BRINGING LEVER BACK OFF THREE QUARTERS IN THE VFL COULD RESULT IN HIM GETTING INJURED AGAIN

Yeah it’s not his knee

Can’t wait to see what Misson has to say about his sore foot though

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Steven May on AFL tonite apparently has said Levers foot was sore before QB but he played , and in a surprising turn of events his foot is still sore .FMD

Steven May on AFL tonite apparently has said Levers foot was sore before QB but he played , and in a surprising turn of events his foot is still sore .FMD

Worst thing about this game is Hogan will probably kick 5 over the back then we'll have to deal with 'shouldn't have traded Hogan' posts for another week.
Worst thing about this game was this post, so as far as I’m concerned it can only get better from here

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Not really a reliable source though, is it? It's a day ending in "y", so May is probably drunk.

Back