Preview Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I am just disliking everything from Topkent and Cannon82 because I like the function and i am at the doctor waiting to get stitches in my thumb. My left thumb mind you, and I am right handed.

You don't need a reason to dislike my posts.

Goody, re Lever: "It's on the same knee. He had scans, everything's fine. He's just got a little bit of bone bruising which is affecting his ability to run. We've got to make sure he's ready to go."

and Hibb
Fellow defender Michael Hibberd required follow-up surgery on his collarbone after the round 12 Queen's Birthday loss to Collingwood, but is expected to return next week.

Mate the return for him would have been like pick 60 or something. Very bloody likely we wouldn't have used the pick. He's a unique player on our list and the 7 games he played literally coincided with our best footy. He's not 32. This year has been a complete write off anyway and maybe he comes back and plays 15+ games next year?

Plus he's hardly gonna be on huge money.
The saying in the NFL is your best ability is your availability, plenty of good players get drafted late, the more picks the better at the very least it would be hard to play less games than Vandenberg

The saying in the NFL is your best ability is your availability, plenty of good players get drafted late, the more picks the better at the very least it would be hard to play less games than Vandenberg
Neitscke has played the same. So has Jordan. Sparrow has done * all

Neitscke has played the same. So has Jordan. Sparrow has done **** all
I did say hard not impossible, also 19 year old kids in first year no 2 year history of not getting on the field and no 3 year contract based on 7 games either, vandenberg is on the list for 2 and a half more years and that’s if he plays or not.

Fingers crossed new fitness bloke turns it around once Misson *s right off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst thing about this game is Hogan will probably kick 5 over the back then we'll have to deal with 'shouldn't have traded Hogan' posts for another week.
Who honestly cares about what anyone posts?

It’s watching our team look like amateurs that gets on my nerves, not the aftermath of nuffies with opinions online.

No need to suck up
On a not unrelated topic, I’m finding it hard to adjust to the new world of like gradings. Sometimes I just want to tip someone the usual offhand thumbs up - throw the poster a bone etc - but a slight mistake of thumb on mobile and I go down in history as the muppet that rolled around laughing at slightly above average content. This new world is alarming and new

Remove this Banner Ad

Back