Prediction Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

People seem to forget that the time when our midfield looked uneven that Brad Ebert was the big offender with his 20d season where he didn’t fit with wines and rocky and was a liability. Rocky was also completely cooked at that time where as he looks a little bit better.

with ebert now in the forward line and rozee in the middle instead it’s a different dynamic.
I agree, last week we had all of Houston, Amon, Gray, SPP, Butters, Boak, Ebert, Rozee, Rocky, and Duursma run through the midfield. The variety was sensational. Changing out Houston for Wines, will make no real difference. If they are good enough, they will beat the opposition.

I have a strange uneasiness about this game. We were incredible last weekend - that's hard to replicate, and Fremantle always seem to give us a good contest. I guess we'll know in the first 5 minutes.

I had a moment of uneasiness when I heard Josh Carr talking about the game on ABC radio this morning. Nothing about what he said, it's just he's Josh Carr.

Anyone feeling a Hinkley special tomorrow?
I am hoping the players now see him for what he is, that under achieving colleague that is in a position of leadership. Perhaps they have learned he is part of furniture and motivation comes within, along with some quality strategic thinking from our line coaches (schoey, monts).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back