Preview Changes vs GC - Round 20, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne FC will literally have to go straight from the airport to Metricon to play a local based club..GC suns on Sat. I think the pricks at Afl have screwed us again. Then on to Perth then possibly Darwin ( our call) then Kardinia Park. If this was tossed at a Collingwood side in 3rd place Eddie McG would go insane and force a change.
Dees and Goodwin will be soft and fatigued against a fresh confident Suns side.
A loss is looming then a nightmare three last rounds.
Dees will finish 5 or 6 and go out first week against Swans with Franklin kicking 6.
Our home elimination final will have been switched last minute to Canberra even Adelaide due to covid problems.
If we do play the crows in Darwin the MCG is done for 2021.
Easy to see this coming.
If we get two wins we will be fine. I think of the next 3 we will win 2. West Coast aren’t what they were either. We are a fit side so that should count for something. I am optimistic our form can shift pre finals.

Adelaide in Darwin 😂

We will win our next 3 and the Cats game will be a practice match for a qualifying final.

What's the bet the club uses that as their 'member appreciation week' lol.

Might as well be blindly optimistic from here, we can save the melts for worst case scenario.
Yeah 2 wins from 6, s**t loads of travel and Tracs the worst kick out of the top 50 players while we are the least accurate team in the comp. Hard to get optimistic at all on my end. Feels like the seasons just been to long for us

Yeah 2 wins from 6, sh*t loads of travel and Tracs the worst kick out of the top 50 players while we are the least accurate team in the comp. Hard to get optimistic at all on my end. Feels like the seasons just been to long for us

It’s always hard for you mate 😍

We are going through a s**t patch but our next 3 are super winnable.

We'll see if the team has learnt anything from last year.

If we get through this month 3-1 and take it to the Cats down their way then the season is back on track.

Otherwise, we may as well implode and get bundled out first week of finals for the lols.

This year is wide open and we could still win the flag. Our record in front of no crowds is really poor this year. Feel like we need crowds to come back if we're any chance weirdly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed Reported to go ahead at Metricon...

...followed by West Coast in Perth, Adelaide in Darwin and Geelong in Geelong.

Wonderful.

Edited as this hasn't actually been confirmed.
I'm sure we will get 3 6 days breaks thrown in aswell

MFC Club has done almost nothing since the Big Freeze nonsense in Sidee against Collingwood. Goodwin couldnt stop yapping about what a great guy Buckley is and the Collingwood side are terrific.
Collingwood came out and made us look 3rd rate on primetime tv.TheAge is still showing pics of victorious Buckley and players after pantsing us. Sickening!!
I want Goodwin and Gawn to shut up and concentrate on the huge task at hand starting Saturday.
postnote..Petracca Oliver and Pickett stop giggling!
FFS.

MFC Club has done almost nothing since the Big Freeze nonsense in Sidee against Collingwood. Goodwin couldnt stop yapping about what a great guy Buckley is and the Collingwood side are terrific.
Collingwood came out and made us look 3rd rate on primetime tv.TheAge is still showing pics of victorious Buckley and players after pantsing us. Sickening!!
I want Goodwin and Gawn to shut up and concentrate on the huge task at hand starting Saturday.
postnote..Petracca Oliver and Pickett stop giggling!
FFS.
There definitely doesn’t seem to be a killer instinct about them and as much a I love Gawn the player he doesn’t have inspirational captain all over him.

There definitely doesn’t seem to be a killer instinct about them and as much a I love Gawn the player he doesn’t have inspirational captain all over him.
we haven't really had a killer instinct about us all season, haven't been able to put sides away at all after being dominant, seems all well and good when we were winning, but now it shows what an issue that really is.

we haven't really had a killer instinct about us all season, haven't been able to put sides away at all after being dominant, seems all well and good when we were winning, but now it shows what an issue that really is.
I still think there’s plenty of pieces missing, and leadership along with ruthlessness is missing.

We will get done for doping in the week before the finals and go from third to bottom of the ladder and miss finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back