Preview Changes vs GC - Round 20, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the AFL had to have received some word about a potential 'snap' lockdown, seems like poor communication all round, game should always have been played at Marvel.

with Westcoast over here next week wonder wtf happens there? do we just fly straight to Perth now anyway?

Don't be surprised if they make this a bye and get rid of the pre finals bye.

Footy frenzy coming up I reckon?

Games on most nights of the week, jam 3 rounds of games into the last two weeks.

Keep the pre-finals bye so that 1) It's fair on all teams, and 2) They've got plenty of time to organise venues, travel and contingency plans.

Footy frenzy coming up I reckon?

Games on most nights of the week, jam 3 rounds of games into the last two weeks.

Keep the pre-finals bye so that 1) It's fair on all teams, and 2) They've got plenty of time to organise venues, travel and contingency plans.
yeah they need the bye round to work out if finals will be a hub or played out semi normal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** knows mate not across it but how hard would it be to get that done and we piss off afterwards
it was already set up that way. dont understand how a lockdown changes anything. hopefully still fly here so I can be a rowdy campaigner in the box next week🤣

Props to the AFL for getting this shifted to tomorrow I guess.
atleast we've got someone else to blame besides the umps when we lose tomorrow then lose to eagles in Perth then Geelong in Geelong and finish 6th. damn you flu🤣🤣

atleast we've got someone else to blame besides the umps when we lose tomorrow then lose to eagles in Perth then Geelong in Geelong and finish 6th. damn you flu🤣🤣
* me if you think we are s**t enough to lose to the Eagles...

They aren't even AFL standard at the moment.

you forgetting they are at home?
They've been beaten convincingly at home by north, Essendon and dogs in past 6 weeks. Somehow managed to best Richmond from no where.

They're not magically flicking a switch and becoming 2018 west coast in the next 6 days. In fact I'm gonna put it out there, we play them after a wet week, on a wet night (if the game goes ahead as forecast) we will kick over 90pts against them, they defensively are that bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back