Preview Changes vs GC - Round 20, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

They've been beaten convincingly at home by north, Essendon and dogs in past 6 weeks. Somehow managed to best Richmond from no where.

They're not magically flicking a switch and becoming 2018 west coast in the next 6 days. In fact I'm gonna put it out there, we play them after a wet week, on a wet night (if the game goes ahead as forecast) we will kick over 90pts against them, they defensively are that bad.
and we'll still lose stop acting like we are any good we barely won against the s**t North drew with Hawks lost to Adelaide and pies. plus we need to travel not a chance we win against Eagles

The MFCSS is real. We’ve won 13.5 games this year but somehow we’re still ‘not any good’
Won 2 of our last 6 and dropped points to Hawks, Pies, Crows. I'll have the $50 with you if you wanna match Bet365s odds of $4.30 when I took em

The MFCSS is real. We’ve won 13.5 games this year but somehow we’re still ‘not any good’
Funny thing was I never even said we were good.

I just said west coast are shithouse. We aren't going real well over the past month and a bit, but we've still been in every game at least. West coast have a percentage of 74 since the bye. That's the worst in the league by some distance.

Won 2 of our last 6 and dropped points to Hawks, Pies, Crows. I'll have the $50 with you if you wanna match Bet365s odds of $4.30 when I took em
I should have taken you over the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back