Preview Changes vs GC - Round 20, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Rivers (needed a rest last week, an attacking young weapon has turned to s**t now that he’s exhausted), Jackson (likewise)

In: Harmes, unsure

I'm still melty so not entirely rational but I'm on the drop Viney bandwagon. Butchered it every time going forward. Harmes if fit or Sparrow in I guess.
Fritsch for squibbing that kick late almost deserves a drop.
Rivers looked a bit tired but our whole defence seemed a bit off. May and Hibberd were pretty sloppy and fumbly. Total lack of composure cost us.

I'm still melty so not entirely rational but I'm on the drop Viney bandwagon. Butchered it every time going forward. Harmes if fit or Sparrow in I guess.
Fritsch for squibbing that kick late almost deserves a drop.
Rivers looked a bit tired but our whole defence seemed a bit off. May and Hibberd were pretty sloppy and fumbly. Total lack of composure cost us.

Viney makes us a worse team. But I don’t think our coaches are ballsy enough to drop him. Would much prefer Harmes or Sparrow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out: Rivers (needed a rest last week, an attacking young weapon has turned to sh*t now that he’s exhausted), Jackson (likewise)

In: Harmes, unsure

We can't seriously play Viney, AVB and Harmes in the one team?

Two of them max. Honestly, maybe even just one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't seriously play Viney, AVB and Harmes in the one team?

Two of them max. Honestly, maybe even just one.
Surely that's Vanders done. He's a bandaid fix for not having Harmes

An old demon that doesn't help with our current system.

GC are playing well. If we take the foot off the gas like we do, this will be a bad loss.

Out: Viney, AVB

In: Sparrow/Harmes, Melky

Viney was pox, has been for a while. AVB didn't do enough for me. Forward 50 entry was awful like usual, Melky and Sparrow could help that.

I love Brown, but by crikey he is slow. Not sold on him yet, but also done with Weid so I guess persist and see what happens.

Surely that's Vanders done. He's a bandaid fix for not having Harmes

An old demon that doesn't help with our current system.
He's too slow unfortunately. I'd rather play a kid who has a bit of run or nouse - do we have any?

But
I've never liked the trend of potting blokes after one game. Whether it's Brown or AVB, or May or Trac. You don't just turf a bloke after one game
(AVB)He's had how many years under Roos.
Not our fault if he's injured most the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back