Prediction Changes vs Geelong round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like Tommy B has copped a bit for his less than stellar end to 2019. Didn't he have a broken hand or something that prevented him from being at his best? Backing him in to do the job on Hawkins, he's a bloody good player for a guy who's a couple of seasons short of 100 games.
Welcome Harry, give it a red hot crack!!
Love Barass, and don’t understand the negativity he gets.
He had some glaring brainfades towards end of last year, but otherwise has always been solid.

should mention only thing I hate about Barass is his bloody black football boots ... what a clash with the kit... You could literally have any colour, Tom.

Last edited:
He had some glaring brainfades towards end of last year, but otherwise has always been solid.

should mention only thing I hate about Barass is his bloody black football boots ... what a clash with the kit... You could literally have any colour, Tom.
TB has set a high bar.

😱😱
I’m being watched....

32CB3726-3495-425C-ABB2-9F7D06AEA36B.png

Attachments

• 88D17918-444B-4FC1-8B98-867BC49F2E58.png
    88D17918-444B-4FC1-8B98-867BC49F2E58.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 78

Remove this Banner Ad

Back