Prediction Changes vs Geelong round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

One change should not derail us one bit. Also 4 day breaks and personnel management is an area of focus for clubs now. Excited to see what the new inclusion has to offer.

Looks like Gov's not ready and Redden's out. Edwards to come in, not sure who else comes in maybe AhChee or Jetta?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love that we are blooding new blokes. Welcome Harry!! What a shame for Rotham to go out and probably an indication that WestCoast has an eye to the future re Schofield (which is sad because I rate him)

Other musings.

If McGovern has a broken thumb its a 4-6 week injury. He'll be peaking come finals but :)

Redden out is a shame. Was in form. Redden is like Cripps in that he takes a while to find form but one he does he's quality.

Dunno why Ah Chee is back as I've seen nothing to indicate he's AFL quality. I guess he's better that Petruccelli if we are playing him half forward and replacing Aisnworth in the middle for Redden. Personally I would have played Jetta and played Duggan on the wing.

Jetta has far too much quality to sit in the stands like this. Trust he has his head focussed on a finals coup

Whats the deal with Jones? Hammie is obviously worse than it looked

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back