Prediction Changes vs Geelong round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re trusting University educated medical staff who’s entire job is to determine the match fitness and readiness of our footballers over some bloke on the internets opinion?

You’re a mad man.

Clearly a player’s fitness is determined by the number of zeroes in his salary. Everyone knows that.

Clearly a player’s fitness is determined by the number of zeroes in his salary. Everyone knows that.
Yeah that's why Nic Nat has had such a durable career.

Should've just played through those knee reco's, amirite?

Ah chee will go back to HFF and Ainsworth back to the middle. He was solid enough there, not all mids will get 30 disposals and a goal each week.
Ainsworth will be the outlier on the fat side . So the best mids are closer to the contest and may thread their elite disposal to hit him up . He is ok out there . Seems to be the sacrificial role that the keyboard warriors malign .

Any chance the club can actually update the supporters on Jetta? Our best kick and can’t even make the emergencies.

I'm guessing it's personal (ie none of our business). Simmo has touched on some players not coping with various things and elaborated to say not all of this stuff is shared by the club and players and thanks to the media for knowing when not to pry. Can only guess it was about Jetta, but possibly not exclusively.

Nervy about this one now. Was more confident earlier in the week when Gov was supposed to be a sure starter. Now hes out + we've lost Redden and we're blooding a kid against a side thats done well against us in the recent past.

Take me back to Monday.

Nervy about this one now. Was more confident earlier in the week when Gov was supposed to be a sure starter. Now hes out + we've lost Redden and we're blooding a kid against a side thats done well against us in the recent past.

Take me back to Monday.

I feel the same way. But they're missing Selwood, Ablett, Narkle, Dahlhaus, and have a pinch hitter in the ruck.

No great expectations for Edwards hopefully a similar output to Rotham. I would imagine that he will get Rohan or Ratugolea when he is resting forward.

Nah mate. Edwards will be our choice KPP and keep McGovern out of the side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One is down back, the other is in another position entirely as the rotation mid/Masto space creator. I don't see the connection nor why we can't play both.
experiance and ability
Ainsworth not ready, we need to nail this game. Why go in too weak? their bottom four is better than ours IMO
I know they play in different positions.
Edit I have just seen thier outs so maybe worth the risk. Selwood, Ablett, Narkle, Dahlhaus, and isn't Hawkins out too?

Feel like Tommy B has copped a bit for his less than stellar end to 2019. Didn't he have a broken hand or something that prevented him from being at his best? Backing him in to do the job on Hawkins, he's a bloody good player for a guy who's a couple of seasons short of 100 games.
Welcome Harry, give it a red hot crack!!

Not that an injury at any time is a good thing but congrats to Harry on the debut. Always nice giving some new blokes a game and seeing a possible glimpse into the future.

I remember being a bit worried when Oscar debuted down back against the Giants I think. And he did quite ok! So no pressure

Take me back to Monday.
Yeo was still suspended this time Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back