Preview Changes vs Geelong [Simonds Stadium 19/5]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah cant bring Roughead back after one week Redpath had to wait a total of one week before he got a game :)

I know, but I was dubious about bringing Red in so soon, started well, ran out of wind a bit. Plus Red has been running for a while and playing forward. Slotting an underdone Roughy into the ruck, even with Toyd there, is a big risk.

Hello and sorry to intrude,

Please do us a solid by smashing the Handbaggers next week. :D

Kind Regards,
Every Victorian who doesn't support the Cats.

Out: Toyd, Moyd, Libba, Suckling

In: Roughead, Murphy, Dickson, Wallis

Toyd: zero marks, didn't even compete in the air and bring it to ground. Looks to be completely lacking confidence. His leads are so half-hearted. Talls who can't compete in the air are useless.

Moyd: probably cooked

Libba: back on the pingers. Not really but seems to be carrying something. Maybe still not right after being crushed by Mumford.

Suckling: just not offering anything for weeks now. Possibly cooked

Out
Libba - what's going on?
Dale - not up to it
Suckling - finished
Williams - stiff but need Bob back

In
Murphy
Dickson
Wallis
Crameri

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really worried about Libba. Wasn't in great form now seems to be on a bit of a downward spiral.

Moyd seems mentally out of it. He was so sure with his hands and decision making last year. Being the professional that he is I'm going to back him to come good. Also Bev has never won with him out #luckycharm

Out:Libba (omit), Webb or Dale
In: Murphy, Wallis

Williams showed twice as much as Boyd did tonight. Very composed under pressure and used it well most of the night. You have to reward the kid and keep him in.

Williams went at 50% disposal efficiency. Did you not watch the game? He missed two basic handballs and missed a relatively easy 30m pass.

EDIT. And made a bad decision to go in the middle of the ground which cost a goal.

Williams went at 50% disposal efficiency. Did you not watch the game? He missed two basic handballs and missed a relatively easy 30m pass.

EDIT. And made a bad decision to go in the middle of the ground which cost a goal.

I wouldn't shoot the kid based on one bad game. He was good last week. Bigger named players like Libba have been out of form for a few weeks now and they aren't being dropped. So much for the coaching staff setting the standards. Id rather Williams over M. Boyd

Libba has been a problem all year. Saw him at a bar at 3.30am on Sunday after the Richmond win. Problem being I need to be in an office at 9am on Monday and he needs to be in peak condition for footy in WA a few days later. Go home and sleep unless you're in ripping form. Love what he did in September but it's a new year.

Congrats to Red who showed something no doggies tall forward has since he went down. Never thought we'd see him back this soon but the guy can seriously hurt a side in no time. Only needs 8 possessions or so to kill you. Leads at the footy and will use every last breath to pull a mark in.

Webb tried his guts out even if he's not there yet.

Stringer, Rough, Wally and Dicko in and we would win so plenty of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back