Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Out:
Vardy - our ruck combo is getting flogged week in week out but Hickey has offered a lot more.
Masten - he will get dropped to the WAFL and be a middle of the road player with his 15-20 ineffective possessions. Our side will suddenly have more grunt around the contests with Sheed and Gaff will be an AA winger
Cripps - had a great first up quarter against Collingwood but shithouse since. Needs to build into some form
Cole - because Rotham is in better form
In's:
Brooksby - no brainer
Rotham - no brainer
Venables - has one role and that is to create forward pressure
MAllen - next best midsized player need to reward form

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Out: Vardy, Masten, Schofield, Cole.
In: MAllen, Rotham, Barass, Cameron.

Tempting to drop a tall forward but I think Allen has been the best of the 3 and again lastnight. JK and jD aweful but qith so many runs onthe board they are owed a bit of leeway to come good. Better happen soon though.
Mastens time has come. He has played an important role for us but it is now being outweighed by the bad. I reckon he may still be in the side this week but unless he has a sharp upswing in form even our MC will make a call.
Vardy has been invisible for 5 straight weeks. I think now is the time to try Hickey as sole ruck with support from Allen and Barass at eirher end and bring in a small for more dash.
Cole has done some good defensive work but not lastnight. Rotham is likely to surpass both Cole and Duggan IMO so lets get him in now.
Mallen deserves a go and cant do any worse than most of our mids. Yeo has been the most dissapointing but he will turn it around. Gaff and Shed on the wings.
Cameron along with Petch and Ryan would be exciting and between the 3 of them they could give a chop out on the wing

I would be surprised to see anything less than 3 changes this week.

Out: Vardy, Masten, Schofield, Cole.
In: MAllen, Rotham, Barass, Cameron.

Tempting to drop a tall forward but I think Allen has been the best of the 3 and again lastnight. JK and jD aweful but qith so many runs onthe board they are owed a bit of leeway to come good. Better happen soon though.
Mastens time has come. He has played an important role for us but it is now being outweighed by the bad. I reckon he may still be in the side this week but unless he has a sharp upswing in form even our MC will make a call.
Vardy has been invisible for 5 straight weeks. I think now is the time to try Hickey as sole ruck with support from Allen and Barass at eirher end and bring in a small for more dash.
Cole has done some good defensive work but not lastnight. Rotham is likely to surpass both Cole and Duggan IMO so lets get him in now.
Mallen deserves a go and cant do any worse than most of our mids. Yeo has been the most dissapointing but he will turn it around. Gaff and Shed on the wings.
Cameron along with Petch and Ryan would be exciting and between the 3 of them they could give a chop out on the wing

I would be surprised to see anything less than 3 changes this week.
Barrass will be out for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back